Lu Linxi nodded, "Then test it." She thought about it, and she couldn't let others suffer. "We can provide milk to your company."

Jiang Yutong narrowed her eyes with a smile, "Okay. Thank you very much."

Lu Linxi thought for a moment, "Can you send me a copy of the data report you test every day?" At that time, I can post it on Weibo so that everyone can drink assured milk together.

Jiang Yutong hadn't answered yet, and Lu Linxi added, "In your name."

Jiang Yutong wondered, "But I don't have Weibo."

"Register one, and we are responsible for managing it." Lu Linxi was worried when he saw her, "We can sign the contract and will never send private messages. Only work-related microblogs will be posted. Or public relations for you."

Jiang Yutong thought for a moment and nodded and agreed.

This cooperation is regarded as a preliminary cooperation.

Shi Gang and steamed buns came in.

"Well, let's have dinner instead of business. These are home-cooked dishes. Lu Linxi narrowed with a smile and invited her to dinner.

The table was not very big. Lu Linxi sat between Jiang Yutong and Shi Gang, and Baozi sat on the other side of Jiang Yutong.

During the meal, Baozi did not pay special attention to Jiang Yutong, but kept chatting with Lu Linxi, peeling her shrimp and telling her new dishes.

Jiang Yutong looked at him several times, but did not take the initiative to talk about it.

Lu Linxi and Shi Gang had a panoramic view of their movements.

After dinner, let's eat fruit together, and Lu Linxi asked the bullet piano to cheer up.

The song played this time was very cheerful. It was a well-known song. Lu Linxi and Shi Gang beat him on the side.

Jiang Yutong did not chase stars, but he was very familiar with music, but he did not follow the interaction, but looked at his back thoughtful.

After the play, Jiang Yutong looked at his watch and said, "I have something else to do. Let's go first."

Lu Linxi sent her out by the three.

Jiang Yutong waved goodbye to the three people. When she glanced at the steamed bun, she quickly moved away.

When the guests left and returned home, Baozi couldn't wait to ask, "How am I doing?"

Lu Linxi gave a thumbs up, "It's good."

When Baozi first ate, he noticed Yu Tong's sight. He mentioned his throat with one heart, which would get praise. Not to mention how happy he was, but then he hesitated, "But she didn't respond at all. I didn't talk to me either."

This is the difference between men and women. Men like to look at the surface, and women like to see the deep meaning.

Lu Linxi sneered, "This just shows that she hasn't forgotten you yet. If I really forget you, she will look like a person who has nothing to do. If you don't talk, you two have a chance.

The steamed bun got the letter, and his frustratedness was swept away, and his whole body could not be happy.

He rubbed his fist and had to take the second step.

Lu Linxi pressed down his mobile phone and said, "What's the hurry? You wait for another month.

As soon as the steamed bun had to wait for so long, his whole face collapsed. "Isn't it too long?"