27-28

Chapter 27:

Lu Linxi saved 3,000 yuan, and Tang Yineng had 500 yuan. She borrowed 5,500 yuan from her father, making up 9,000 yuan.

These 9,000 yuan is just a 30% deposit for plush toys and hats. When the goods are sold, the final payment will be paid. According to the rules, it ends in three months.

Lu Guanhua paid very fast this time and didn't get a vaccination. After all, when the hat of the clothing factory is delivered, she will have 180,000 yuan. This 55,000 yuan can only be regarded as small money.

She gave the money to her father and asked him to call to order. When they came back in the evening, the two finished their homework and began to sew their hats.

Lu Guanhua is idle and will also help.

It's just that Lu Linxi looked left and right and never looked back to Shi Biaofeng.

If he doesn't come back, how can he help them with bulk goods?

Lu Linxi couldn't be so worried, "Dad? Why hasn't Uncle Shi come back this time?"

In the past, it was not that late to drive. You can get back in a month. It seems to be almost two months this time, right?

Lu Guanhua didn't want to think about the bad, "There may be something delayed, right? You also know that Uncle Shi has to find a son every time he goes out of the car.

He was comforting his daughter casually, but who would have thought that a prophecy would become a prophecy?

The warm autumn sun shone on the earth, the autumn wind blew softly, the weeds on the roadside were bent over by golden grass seeds, and the golden leaves floated with the wind.

At the entrance of the Lu family's commissary department, Lu Guanghua watched his daughter break his schoolbag and Tang Yi's warm jumping to school. After washing the dishes and chopsticks, he cleaned it again with the broom's commissary, and finally poured the garbage in the trash can on the right side of the alley.

At first, he lost a caf. His life was particularly inconvenient. His legs would be sore when he stood for a while. Now he is used to it, and he doesn't feel tired.

He turned around and was about to go back to the house. He accidentally looked at the alley and came over. When the other party approached, it turned out to be Shi Biaofeng's mother. At this time, he was walking this way with a deep and shallow foot.

It rained lightly last night. In the morning, children went to school, and the road had been trampled on.

However, living mud on her feet does not affect her good mood. Look at her cheerful pace, there will be a big joy at a glance.

Lu Guanhua laughed and said, "Why don't you always go to the clothing factory to work?"

The craftsmanship of the older generation is almost the same, and Grandma Shi's craftsmanship is also quite good.

Grandma Shi was full of joy. Before she got to him, she shouted back to him, "Do you have brown sugar here?" I'll buy a bag."

Lu Guanhua raised his eyebrows. Yo, the sun came out in the west today, and Shi Jiajia can afford brown sugar. In order to marry a daughter-in-law for their son, the Shi family can save her life. Now he saves buying brown sugar. It seems that he guessed right. There is really a big happy event.

Lu Guanhua looked at the sky and asked tentatively, "Is Biaofeng back?"

I didn't hear anyone say that someone would come back yesterday.

When Grandma Shi saw that he had misunderstood, she shook her head quickly, "It's not him, it's my daughter-in-law who is pregnant. She just had dinner, and she felt nauseous, vomiting and sleepy. It's exactly the same as when I was pregnant with the peak. He must be a fat boy.