157-160

Chapter 157

On this day, when Gao Yating returned to the dormitory, she told Lu Linxi something. She was wearing a new shirt. Last week, the teacher's homework was dyed, and the color of this shirt was dyed by Lu Linxi herself. Lu Linxi wanted to choose pink. The pink she dyed was different from the powder on the market. It was not a special powder. It was refreshing, just like a red glow flying on the girl's face when she sprouted, as light as a cloud gauze.

The more the female classmates looked at it, the more they liked it, so they came to Gao Yating to ask for the address.

Gao Yating said that this dress is the exclusive design, only one.

The more Gao Yating said it, the more excited she became. "I finally raised my eyebrows and exhaled. It's killing me.

Before being ridiculed for wearing fake goods, Gao Yating's self-esteem was seriously damaged. Now she can get rid of shame and see the envious eyes of her classmates, and then she feels happy.

The two of them spoke, and Xu Chunning came over, "Yating, I'm going to the city center with my boyfriend this weekend. What happened I borrowed your bus card last time?"

Gao Yating was a little embarrassed. "I also need to use it on weekends."

Xu Chunning was stunned for a moment, "But the bus card is" mine...

Before she finished speaking, Gao Yating's tone was a little impatient, "Oh, don't you have money yourself?"

Lu Linxi and Xu Chunning were stunned.

Lu Linxi was just about to talk, but his mobile phone rang. It was Tang Yinong at the other end of the phone.

Tang Yineng had been crying. Lu Linxi thought something had happened to her again. He immediately went to the place with good signal on the balcony and asked anxiously, "What's wrong with you?" Have you been bullied again?

Since she took Tang Yinan away last time, Xing Shang unilaterally hid Tang Yinan and stopped taking over the play for her. I don't even have a passerby. She was worried that Tang Yinuan couldn't stand it and chose to compromise with the company.

At the other end of the phone, Tang Yinnuan just didn't answer. It was not until she asked several times that she stopped crying, and then her voice was full of joy, "Xiao Xi, Xiaoxi, my idol drama is very popular."

Lu Linxi was stunned, "What's the fire?"

"It's my role in "Love in the Sky" that is very popular." Tang Yineng's lips were trembling with excitement, and she couldn't wait to jump up and shout. But because of her personality, she can't be so out of her temper. But I'm still very excited. Can she not be excited? She thought she wanted to hide for three years, and she would not have a film until she terminated her contract with the company. But now that the play is popular, there must be a director who is willing to use her. Isn't it stupid for the company to leave a cash cow to make money?

Tang Yinuan only felt raised her eyebrows and exhaled, so when she got the rating of the play, she couldn't wait to call Xiaoxi.

She wanted to tell Xiaoxi that even if she didn't go through those evil ways, she could be angry.

Lu Linxi congratulated her on the phone and was happy for her in his heart. "Why don't we get together in the restaurant? Call Jiaojiao too."

Tang Yinuan narrowed with a smile, "Okay. I invite you."

After agreeing on the time and place, Lu Linxi hung up the phone. Good boy, Tang Yinan is really unlucky. As soon as he fell to the bottom, he turned over so quickly.