145-146

Chapter 145

On the other hand, Chen Jiaojiao and Tang Yinan were exhausted after the day.

When the two came back, they removed their makeup, but the headwear could not be removed. I will continue to perform in the group tomorrow.

Chen Jiaojiao practiced court etiquette all day today. She knelt down and knelt down, and her knees were swollen. She cried in pain. "It's too hard."

Accountant Chen felt sorry for his daughter and massaged her knees.

Tang Yinuan is much better than Chen Jiaojiao, but she is so tired. She doesn't have to kneel today. She is hanging directly from the tree. The wrists are bruised.

Tang Yinan looked out from time to time, "Why hasn't Xiaoxi come back yet?"

"I guess I won't come back, right?" Accountant Chen speculated secretly.

As he expected, Lu Linxi stayed in the crew for ten days before he went back to the hotel to sleep.

When Chen Jiaojiao saw her come back, she hugged her head and cried, "It's really not fun to act. I'm so tired. How did you play Wu Mei Niang?

Wu Mei Niang is also an ancient costume show, and it is also Tang makeup. There were more women with wigs in the Tang Dynasty. Wear it harder. I don't know how Xiaoxi survived it.

Lu Linxi was a little funny when he saw her crying into tears, "There is no one who doesn't have to endure hardships. This is better. Ancient costumes are usually made in summer. If you change to winter scenes, you have to wear a big cotton-padded jacket. Cover your prickly heat at that time.

Chen Jiaojiao's heart is thumping.

Seeing that his daughter was scared like this, Accountant Chen deliberately teased her, "Do you still want to be an actor?"

Chen Jiaojiao gritted her teeth and said, "It should be."

So Chen Jiaojiao really lasted for thirteen days.

By 14 days, they took the train back to T City. It's time for them to send the transcript of the high school entrance examination.

The whole class has arrived and greeted each other.

When Chen Jiaojiao and Lu Linxi appeared, everyone was dumbfounded.

Gao Jiazhi pointed to Chen Jiaojiao, "Why did you show it like this?"

In just half a month, Chen Jiaojiao blackened two chroma. The main thing is that she plays the maid of honor. Now it's almost a real scene. She needs to shoot an outdoor scene. The sun is so poisonous that can't you not tan?

Lu Linxi is better than her. After all, most of her are indoor scenes. It's just a little tanned.

Chen Jiaojiao is not just tanned. She has also lost weight, just like rushing to the scene every day. For the role of a passerby, he can fight for blood. If you slow down, you may not be able to choose.

In just half a month, Chen Jiaojiao played ten roles. The little maid of the court, the survivors of the Japanese invasion war, the passerby of bitter dramas, etc.

They are all unknown characters. But she poured out her enthusiasm for acting so much that she didn't even have a scum left.

It's so hard! She was worried that she would not pass her acting skills before she went to Hengdian. But I didn't know until I went there that she didn't have to worry about acting at all, because most of her faceless, let alone acting?

Just as the class was talking, the head teacher opened the door and came in.

He read transcripts to everyone.