39-40

Chapter 39:

The bus went straight to the police station and passed the station halfway. Naturally, there was no parking. The passengers who were ready to get on the train at the station followed.

When I arrived at the police station, the door opened, and the three road bandits rushed out of the car first. Seeing the police, it was like seeing relatives who had reunited after a long separation. "Help me! I just want to order some money. She is going to kill me! It's terrible!"

They just want to get something without work. Who would have thought that there would be a day when they would lose their lives?

The uncle of the police station had already notified the other police when he put them in.

A handsome and handsome young policeman came over. He introduced himself, "My surname is Xu. Please get out of the car one by one and finish the notes before you can go back.

Finally, he was saved, and the passengers finally breathed. Deng Yunqiu took off his bag and smashed Gao Linfei, scolding him as a coward, "I'm going to break up with you!" You are a coward."

Gao Lin blushed and quickly got out of the car in the mocking eyes of the people around him.

Officer Xu initially thought that Lu Linxi and Lu Guanhua were shot and robbed. After all, the child held a wooden warehouse in his hand, which could be seen by anyone who was not blind. Lu Guanhua is so close to Lu Linxi that it is difficult not to notice him.

But when Deng Yunqiu came to explain what had happened, he instantly fell through everyone's glasses.

Officer Xu looked back at the three road bandits who cried happily for the rest of his life after the disaster, and scolded in his heart: It's deserves it! He turned his head and rushed to Lin Xi and Yan Yue, "Little girl, give me the wooden warehouse."

Lu Linxi put the gun on the ground, and Officer Xu took it away.

The gun was actually loaded, and when he saw the dead lying in the front door of the bus, Officer Xu ordered his two subordinates to carry the body down.

Everyone was asked to take notes. Enter the inquiry room one by one.

No one escaped, and everyone saw it clearly, so it was not difficult to try this case at all.

But the police were a little suspicious of Lu Linxi's murder.

After all, it's really a pleasure for Lu Linxi to kill the road bandits led by Lu Linxi. She is at most defense-defenseful, and she is still an eight-year-old child and will definitely not be sentenced. The only thing to pay attention to is whether she has been instructed, such as her father.

Lu Linxi shook his head firmly when he was interrogated, "No! I picked up this wooden warehouse from the alley at the intersection of the three forks. I thought it was a toy wooden warehouse.

Officer Xu looked at the eight-year-old girl in front of her. Her performance was really calm. She had just killed someone and was not afraid at all. She looked calmer than those adults. What kind of child is this? It's a little weird.

He asked his doubts, "How did you think of turning on insurance? There should be no such step as a fake gun, right?"

No matter how much it is simulated, there is no insurance step.

Lu Linxi looked confused, "Is there no insurance for fake guns? I don't know. I have to load those war movies on TV before shooting?

Officer Xu was asked by her. He didn't struggle with this anymore. He asked another question, "Where did your gun come from?" Did your father buy it for you?"