45-46

Chapter 45:

At the door of Suning Electric Appliances, an adult stood at the door with two children to talk about the future.

Lu Linxi's time is precious. She has classes in the afternoon, so she directly explained the situation in the supermarket in detail and said that there was a commissary in her family.

The monthly profit of her commissary is between 1800 and 2300. The supermarket in the city center has a large flow of people and a large area, and the annual profit is considerable.

She promised, "If you join my supermarket, I can share you 10% commission. After working for three years, I can also give you shares."

Lu Linxi showed his sincerity, but Zhou Lanfang did not do it in the supermarket. Lu Linxi only said predictions, and there was no factual basis.

Compared with a promising supermarket, she likes Chunlan in the middle of the world.

Zhou Lanfang politely refused.

Lu Linxi didn't give up, "I want to ask rashly, how much annual income do you have now?"

This question was quite rude, and ordinary people would not tell a child, but Zhou Lanfang could see that the little girl was unusual, so she was stunned for a few seconds and still replied, "I have an annual income of 1 million yuan now."

Tang Yinan was directly dumbfounded and stared round, "1 million?"

Oh, my God, how much money there is?

Zhou Lanfang smiled. Not to mention children, even adults looked at it with so much money. Her reaction was normal. But when she looked at Lu Linxi, the little girl's reaction was a little unexpected. She was not surprised at all, but pinched her chin and thought.

Zhou Lanfang was a little curious, "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about how to let you join my supermarket without spending money." Lu Linxi can't afford such a high salary. Even if she gives the profits of the supermarket to Zhou Lanfang, it will reach less than 1 million yuan a year.

Zhou Lanfang took a meaningful look at her and didn't say anything. She turned to Suning Electric Appliances.

When she left, Tang Yinan patted Lu Linxi on the arm and said, "Forget Xiaoxi, her salary is too expensive for you to pay."

Lu Linxi sighed, "If I can't afford it now doesn't mean I can't afford it in the future. Her boss can afford such a high salary proves that she has this strength. It means I'm looking for the right person. She is indeed a talent.

In terms of sales, Lu Linxi does not have much experience, but he starts a business in China and can't understand sales. So she must find a sales partner to help her. Zhou Lanfang is the best partner.

Tang Yinan thought about it carefully that what Xiaoxi said also made sense, but she said something, "She is really expensive."

With that, his stomach sang empty city tactics. Lu Linxi looked at the electronic watch on his wrist and said, "Go home for dinner. I have classes in the afternoon.

The two hurried home in a hurry, and in the afternoon, Lu Linxi went to the Children's Palace for class again.

After class, she ran to the Chunlan Electric Appliance counter to find Zhou Lanfang, but unfortunately the other party was not there.

Two salesmen told her, "Minister Zhou has returned to the provincial capital. She is the Minister of Operations, and this time she just came to inspect the work.

Lu Linxi sighed disappointedly, but she was not in a hurry to leave. She ran to the door and bought two packs of fried chestnuts with sugar for them.

The two salesmen were a little embarrassed, "Isn't this appropriate? Your child invited us to eat. Where's your adult?"