93-94

Chapter 93:

On the second day of the lunar month, Lu Guanmei came to the Lu family with a gift.

Lu Linxi was a little surprised, "Where's my uncle?" Where are the two cousins? Why didn't they come?"

Lu Guanmei looked very bad, and her skin was even dark. Obviously, she was very tired, but she smiled at them. "He was called by her friend for a drink. As for your two cousins, they went to grandma's house. So I didn't follow.

Seeing that his aunt seemed to be very tired, Lu Linxi quickly took over something and asked worriedly, "Auntie, what's wrong with you?"

Lu Guanmei shook her sore arm and laughed as if nothing had happened, "Can you not be tired? I mentioned it all the way. The bus was so crowded that I had no seats all the way. I'm afraid that things will be taken away on the ground, so I can only carry them.

Lu Linxi was a little distressed, "Auntie, in fact, you don't have to be so tired. You just have to work eight hours a day.

Lu Guanmei couldn't laugh or cry, "If you don't go to work, it's more tiring to go home."

Lu Linxi was silent, yes, my aunt had to wash clothes for her two cousins and uncles when she went home, so she didn't stop for a moment.

So she would rather make money in a snack shop than go home.

When Lu Linxi was stunned, Lu Guanhua came in with the vegetables and scolded his sister for bringing so many things again.

Lu Guanmei smiled and looked at the dish brought by her brother. "Wow, it smells so good. It smells better than last time. Your cooking skills are refined again.

Lu Guanhua asked her to sit down with a smile and went to the stove to serve dinner.

Lu Guanmei quickly followed, "I'll help you."

Lu Linxi also wants to follow. Lu Guanmei waved her hand quickly, "No, just in the hall."

Lu Linxi didn't insist.

Lu Guanmei followed the stove room, called her brother who was about to leave. She looked outside and whispered, "Brother, you see, you are also stable now. It has been separated from Xiaoxi's mother for a year and a half. Should I find a woman to marry?" You are only 30 years old. You are so young and still have a long way to go. How lonely it is to be alone.

Lu Guanhua really doesn't think so. "I think it's good to do this now."

"What's good?" Lu Guanmei glanced at him, "Be both a father and a mother. You can do all the housework by yourself, and you still have to make money to support your family. There is not even a speaker at night. Now that Xiaoxi is still young, you can still have a companion. When she goes to high school and lives in school, you will be left in this family, and you will be even more lonely. What will you do then?"

Lu Guanhua looked at his legs and said, "I don't drag others down like this now."

Lu Guanmei grabbed her brother's arm and said, "Huanghua's eldest daughter is really a little difficult. And I may not be willing to be a godmother. But you can find the divorced woman. After a marriage, you will cherish life more. Do you think this is the reason?"

Lu Guanhua put down the bowls and chopsticks. He was afraid that his sister would tear it twice. This meal should be smashed to the ground.

He took the clothes and said, "Sister, I'm not in the mood to find it."

"Do you still miss Wu Limin?" Lu Guanmei was anxious, "She has married someone else, and you still keep her. Are you stupid? She has anything to do except be beautiful. You don't know the housework, the children don't care, and you have to serve you when you eat. Are you married to a woman or an ancestor? At the beginning, I didn't agree with you to marry her, but you had to marry her. Look, now, I was hit by me, right?!"