41-42

Chapter 41:

Lu Guanmei looked at the side and asked the director if there was a smaller pavement, "I want to rent a shop to sell food. Look, there are only snack bars in our area, but there is no food to take with. What do you think?"

Director Hao's eyes lit up, and he couldn't wait to introduce it to her, "We plan to set up a food area on the second floor. There are no candidates yet. You can circle a position at will.

Lu Guanmei doesn't want the second floor. Who wants to climb the stairs? She looked at a circle of drawings and asked uncertainly, "Don't you have it on the first floor?" She pointed to the opposite side of the supermarket, "What about this way? Is anyone decided?"

Director Hao was a little disappointed that the other party didn't want the second floor. He shook his head at the place she pointed to. "We are going to attract KFC to settle in the empty position on the left side, which can bring 1 flow."

Naturally, Lu Guanmei had never eaten KFC. When she learned that she was eating, she hesitated a little.

The other party is willing to rent it, and he won't push it out. Director Hao smiled and said, "Your idea is very good. Although KFC also eats, things are quite expensive. If you want to open it, I can open a five-square-meter shop for you next to you. You can sell tea eggs, steamed buns and so on. What do you think?"

KFC was allowed to settle in only to improve the traffic in the mall. In the past few years, they had to be rent-free, so they were willing to come.

If you want to make money, you still have to rely on other stores. He can make one and sell it vigorously.

Lu Guanmei was just thinking. Hearing that he gave in, she was overjoyed, "Where is it?"

Director Hao marked on the map that this shop is on the right side of Lu Guanhua's supermarket, and on the left side is the gate, which is quite good. But the price is also quite pleasant.

Director Hao circled the place and made her see it more realistically. "It costs one yuan per square meter every day. Your place is small, and we need to separate areas. The price is too low and the materials are not enough.

Lu Guanmei calculated that every square meter per day is 150 yuan a month, which is not ordinaryly expensive. But she sells outside every day, and her business is very unstable. Especially in summer, sugar-coated haws are easy to melt, and she can't sell it at all.

If she has her own small store, her business will definitely not be wrong.

Lu Guanmei was very moved, but she must discuss such a big thing with her husband. "I'll give you a reply tomorrow."

Director Hao was a little disappointed, but after careful thinking about it, how many rich customers can be like Lu Guanhua have? He wanted to rent a shop and was worried about the rent.

Lu Guanhua signaled that the contract would be signed later, "Let's go outside to discuss it."

Director Hao nodded.

Lu Guanhua took his sister to the outer corridor and said, "I don't think it's safe for you to set up a stall outside. Those gangsters charge protection fees. Why don't you rent a shop inside? In this way, your business will also be guaranteed.

Lu Guanmei really wants to rent one, but she also has her own reason, "The monthly rent is 150 yuan, which is too expensive. We don't have that much money for our two children.

Lu Guanhua just wanted to ask, "Didn't my brother-in-law do business with others before?" Didn't he make money?"

Lu Guanmei sighed heavily, "Earing is making money, but if the two children want to go to school, we still have to live. He may not agree to such a large rent.