77-78

Chapter 77:

The sun is like fire, and the sun burns the earth tirelessly. The Yu Qilin of the Lu family has grown into a qualified puppy. At this time, he is hiding in the Lu family's commissary with his tongue.

The air conditioner is turned on here, which is the coolest place in the family area.

Lu Linxi ushered in the final exam of the third grade of primary school. Out of the classroom, her whole face turned red and her forehead was covered with sweat.

The conditions in primary school were so bad that she couldn't install air conditioning. After the exam, her back was soaked.

Lu Linxi took out an umbrella from his schoolbag and opened it. When the other children saw it, they all pointed to her.

"Xiao Xi, in the summer, how do you take an umbrella? You burn buns."

Tang Yinong also felt ashamed. It's not a rainy day. Didn't you notice when you said you were holding an umbrella?

Most Chinese people are restrained and low-key and don't like to live in public attention, but Lu Linxi has been used to being the focus in his last life. Therefore, in the face of everyone's strange eyes, instead of embarrassing, she raised her head and explained to everyone, "The sun is too sunny. I take an umbrella to protect myself from the sun."

Wang Xiaojuan curled her lips and showed a trace of ridicule, "It's really ugly people are too strange. You are so dark, do you still protect yourself from the sun? No matter how dark you are, where can you get black?

Lu Linxi held an umbrella in one hand, pinched his waist in the other, and made a grimace at her, "What's wrong with me?" I'm glad to hit my umbrella and it's none of your business! I want you to talk more!"

Wang Xiaojuan probably didn't expect her to return her mouth. When she heard her words, she cried angrily.

Lu Linxi passed her proudly and raised his eyebrows at Tang Yinan, "Will you go?"

Tang Yinuan didn't want to be the focus of others, but looking at her like this, if she didn't go with her, she would never be angry. She quickly ran under her umbrella, put her arms around her, and urged repeatedly, "Let's go!"

Wang Xiaojuan behind her blushed with anger and her neck and stamped her feet, "Lu Linxi!"

Lu Linxi turned around and smiled proudly at her, "What are you doing?" I know my name sounds good, and you don't have to call it eight times a day.

Wang Xiaojuan: "..."

Other students quickly stepped forward to make a round stage, "Xiaojuan, you don't have to pay attention to her. She is jealous that you are whiter than her, and you don't have to care about her.

Wang Xiaojuan looked at the back of her hand. Yes, she is whiter than Lu Linxi. Lu Linxi was jealous.

But she turned her head to see Chen Jiaojiao, who was whiter and more delicate than her skin. Her sense of superiority disappeared. There is no whiter girl in the whole grade than Chen Jiaojiao.

Chen Jiaojiao never looked at people's faces. She hugged Wang Xiaojuan's arm and said with a smile, "Xiaojuan, do you care whether she holds an umbrella or not? If you want to hold on, you can also hold one. Maybe you can become as white as me.

Wang Xiaojuan was jealous of her. Hearing her words, she was immediately unhappy and shook off her hand, "I'm not as white as you. Then you can play with her. Why are you playing with me?"

After saying that, she directly asked several female classmates to go together.

Chen Jiaojiao, who was left behind, was so wronged. What did she say? Isn't she just trying to persuade her not to quarrel with Lu Linxi? It's really a dog biting Lv Dongbin and doesn't know the hearts of good people.