135-136

Chapter 135:

As soon as April ended, Lu Guanmei returned from the crew. She has been working as a makeup artist in the crew for the past few months, specializing in makeup.

Jiang Weiming also came together this time, and he also sent an agent appointment. He asked to sign for ten years, and only film and television contracts, endorsements, recording contracts, economic and artistic contracts and other aspects (excluding live performances) according to Lu Linxi's requirements.

Jiang Weiming's agency is called Xingshang, and the interests between it and artists are generally 50%. She and Jiang Weiming also have a 50% share. Excluding artists, they have to bear daily life expenses, training expenses, insurance premiums, taxes, etc., her profit accounts for only about 20%.

She is just an amateur now. She doesn't care about the proportion, but the other party can't train her. She just wants to sign her, and Lu Linxi doesn't want to.

"You didn't provide a chance to play the role, and there were not many advertisements written in the auction. It's too general." Lu Linxi doesn't care about the division or the length of the contract, but she must write down what the other party wants to do.

Jiang Weiming immediately said, "Our company has not signed a child star, and no one conflicts with you. As long as the company can receive the child role, it must be your first choice. I'm negotiating a variety show with you, and it will be a result soon. Although there is no money, it can improve your reputation.

He also took out a book from his bag, "And this book, and a teacher will come to teach you how to act in two days. I understand what you said. As long as you are willing to listen to the company's arrangement to study hard performance, the resources will definitely be yours. But no matter how much we praise you, you have to compete first.

He said this sincerely. They have this resource. If she doesn't have acting skills and the director doesn't choose her, it will be useless for the company to push it. Lu Linxi immediately said that he would learn acting well.

Seeing that his daughter wanted to agree, Lu Guanhua told Jiang Weiming his bottom line, "My daughter is only twelve years old. At her age, she can't participate in some things, such as receptions and unspoken rules."

Jiang Weiming frowned slightly, "You are a little too harsh. How can this society not socialize now? Even if you don't drink, you can give face and attach it. When she was a child, she definitely didn't need to socialize, but when she became an adult, she needed to transform into a formal protagonist, and she still needed to participate.

Lu Guanhua categorically refused, "Even as an adult, she can't attend the reception. I can't accept your so-called unspoken rules."

Jiang Weiming hesitated a little.

Lu Linxi suddenly said, "If I set up a studio myself, won't I be subject to these restrictions?" I'm in charge of myself."

Jiang Weiming nodded, "Yes. That's it. But in that case, you have to pay for everything yourself.

Lu Linxi became an actress just to accumulate fame and contacts, and did not expect to make money in the early stage. She said that she could only sign for five years at most.

Five years later, she was not an adult. The company just wanted her to attend a cocktail party, and she could refuse.

Jiang Weiming frowned.

Lu Linxi smiled and said, "If you want, I will definitely give priority to working with your company in the future. If I grow taller than 1.75 meters, I guess you don't want to sign me as an actor. This is a common choice."