33-34

Chapter 33:

Lu family, when Lu Guanhua told Zheng Tongkang and his daughter the situation, Lu Linxi couldn't help sneering, "Look, they are in a hurry first."

Zheng Tongkang was very angry by the shameless Zhou family before. Now he can adopt steamed buns and relieve his anger. Not to mention his mood, he praised Lu Guanhua, "Your daughter is really amazing. Applying the right medicine to the right medicine can make the Zhou family obediently. Amazing."

The child is only eight years old, and he knows how to think from the perspective of others. It's really amazing.

Lu Guanhua was comfortable, "It won't be long before they will compromise. Just wait. I'm out."

When he walked to the yard, he suddenly saw a head lying on the door. When he looked over, the man withdrew back. Lu Guanhua shouted, "Who is it?"

Three people in the hall looked over one after another.

Tang Yinan asked in a low voice, "Is it the Zhou family?"

Lu Linxi shook his head and said, "It's definitely not. If the Zhou family heard what we had just said, they would have jumped out and scolded.

Tang Yinan is right to think about it. The Zhou family is relatively impatient. On the contrary, the youngest steamed bun has no idea who he has followed. He always likes to hold it in his heart when he has something to do.

Someone in the commissary called him, and Lu Guanhua didn't care who it was. He turned around and went to the commissary.

Lu Linxi walked to the door of the courtyard and saw the steamed buns with her back against the wall and his head hanging. She was a little surprised, "Buns?"

She came forward to take the steamed bun in, but he shrank his head and kept retreating. She whispered, "Sister Xiaoxi, I... want to see Aunt Zheng. Is she seriously ill?"

Lu Linxi squatted down, looked at him, and suggested with a smile, "Go in and have a look."

She suddenly approached, and the steamed bun shrank back in horror. He squeezed his lips, "I can't go in and look at her. She will be dequecked by me. I don't want her to adopt me. I think she's fine."

Baozi's red eyes were with tears, and his heart was like a blocking tens of thousands of pounds of stones. His mother died when he was born and never experienced maternal love. In the past, he envied his cousin for having a mother. Seeing Zheng's mother, she smiled at him gently, and he felt that his mother should be like her.

Lu Linxi suffocated. The child should not know about Ke Ren, right? Shit, the child misunderstood.

She stepped forward and took the hand of the steamed bun. "No, she was not queaked."

If Baozi didn't believe it, Sister Xiaoxi must be afraid that he would be sad and deliberately comforted him. He wanted to retreat, but his strength was not as strong as Lu Linxi, so he could only take it into the hall.

Seeing that he was full of resistance, Zheng Tongkang's face turned red, so he quickly stepped forward to appease him, "What's wrong with this child? Are you sick?"

He stretched out his hand to touch his forehead. Unexpectedly, the steamed bun was so scared that he could use his milking strength to break free from Lu Linxi's constraint and wanted to escape.

Lu Linxi was afraid that he would run away and said hurriedly, "Bunzi, you misunderstood. You don't have a man."

Baozi almost ran away. Hearing this, he turned around with a confused face.