115-116

Chapter 115:

Shi Gang sat down at the Lu family for a while and then went home.

Lu Guanhua came in and discussed the gift list with his daughter.

When Lu Linxi heard that she was going to invite his uncle, she answered lightly, "It's up to you."

Come on, just come. Anyway, it's just a meal.

However, she thought of Zhou Lanfang's mother, "Is Grandma Abacus coming?"

Lu Guanhua nodded, "I should come. After all, it's a mother. It's not good not to inform her."

Lu Linxi doesn't like the old lady. "Are you afraid that they will stick to it?"

Lu Guanhua smiled and said, "Don't worry. We treat it equally this time and will never be the big enemy.

Lu Linxi didn't believe much. If her father had this courage, he would not have been bullied so miserably in his last life.

However, she still gave him a vaccination. "Anyway, they don't want to get close to the abacus, and they can't take advantage of our house. Aunt Zhou is Aunt Zhou, and the two can't be compared.

Lu Guanhua touched her head, "Okay. I'll tell you Aunt Zhou.

Lu Linxi continued to sew clothes.

Lu Guanhua was not in a hurry to leave, "Xiaoxi? Dad, can I discuss something with you?"

Lu Linxi didn't raise his head and gave a 'um'.

"You are so good at making clothes, and the wedding dress designed is beautiful. Why don't you design one for your aunt Zhou? Although we are married for the second time, I want to make a brand-new wedding dress. Lu Guanhua heard that Zhou Lanfang had taken wonderful wedding photos before. She was jealous and didn't want to be compared with that man.

Lu Linxi looked at him with a smile and blushed him straight, and then let him go with mercy. "I was made for her. But it's not from you, it's my gift for you two. I hope you can grow old together.

Lu Guanhua looked at his daughter's wedding dress in surprise. He couldn't close his mouth with joy. He rubbed Xiaoxi's head. "We Xiaoxi is really sensible."

Lu Linxi smiled and deliberately teased him, "It's agreed that you can't be a stepfather after you get married."

Lu Guanhua laughed, "So you're afraid too?" I thought you were not afraid.

Lu Linxi stared at him angrily.

Lu Guanhua dared not provoke her anymore. "Don't worry, I will always be your father. I'll make you something to eat."

After saying that, he hummed and walked out of the room.

Seeing that her father was in such a good mood, Lu Linxi couldn't help laughing. I hope her father can be happy in the future. This is the warmth and satisfaction that she could never find in a foreign country in her last life.

On the other side, Shi Gang came out of the Lu family and returned home.

Grandpa Shi and Ye Jianchuan wore strings in the yard. When they saw him coming back, they immediately greeted him into the room for dinner.

With his chopsticks, Grandpa Shi came over and sat opposite him, "Xiaogang? You said last time you didn't object to your father's remarry, didn't you?"

Shi Gang nodded.

Grandpa Shi couldn't close his mouth with joy. "In the past, you had to marry that yellow daughter, but you couldn't have a child and be a demon. Your father was hurt enough. I mean, this time we will find a well-known family.