241-245

Chapter 241

In a blink of an eye, Lu Linxi returned to China. Instead of calling Shi Gang to pick him up the plane, she sent Shi Gang flight information and landing time before boarding the plane, and told him not to come to pick him up.

He is also a public figure now. In case he is recognized, he will definitely surround the airport, so she will go back to China in a low profile and then go home quickly under the escort of bodyguards.

Her plane landed in the afternoon, quickly left the airport, and then got home all the way home.

In the car, she turned on her mobile phone and the text message came in.

Shi Gang sent her a message in the morning asking her to go out in the evening.

The main reason for the night is that the plane may be late and the time may be looser.

When she got home, Shi Gang was not at home. She was too lazy to move. She wanted to see what ingredients were in the refrigerator and simply prepared some food for herself. Unexpectedly, when she opened the refrigerator, there were no fresh vegetables.

Only cream, eggs, flour, sugar and so on. Most of the portions have been used up. He should have been learning cake for a long time, right?

Think about it carefully, her birthday seems to be coming soon.

Seeing that she had been staring at the refrigerator, Wu Ling took the initiative to come over, "Mong Lu, what are you eating? Shall I do it?"

Lu Linxi usually doesn't eat these high-sugar and oily foods and eats a piece of cake. She has to run for an hour. It's not cost-effective. "Let's go to the World Restaurant. I want to eat some refreshing dishes to reward myself.

Wu Ling immediately went downstairs to drive.

When he arrived at the World Restaurant, Ji Zhongze saw her and joked with a smile, "Yo, why did you come here at this time?" Didn't Mr. Shi prepare surprise gifts at Xinfeng store?

Lu Linxi was stunned, "Surprise gift?"

Ji Zhongze patted his mouth and said, "Look at my broken mouth, you can pretend to have heard nothing. Otherwise, he will blind him for nothing about you."

Lu Linxi was amused by him, "Did you give him your advice?"

Shi Gang was slandered by Lu Linxi before. It turned out that he took Ji Zhongze as a love military teacher.

Ji Zhongze smiled and scratched his hair. He was a little embarrassed. "He also pleases you. This is the way he cares about you. If a man doesn't care about you, he won't waste time spending it on you. Even if you don't like it, don't dispel him. Otherwise, he may not be willing to prepare for the surprise next time.

Lu Linxi twitched the corners of his mouth and said, "Why are you killing?"

While giving advice to Shi Gang, he advised her to "can't say that she didn't like it", and he made money steadily. This is a well-deserved profiteer.

Seeing that his care could not be concealed from her at all, Ji Zhongze found an excuse to slip away. After all, she is mixed in the entertainment industry. She plays the little tricks of men and women, and his trick is not enough in front of her.

Lu Linxi ordered a few favorite dishes, and then texted Shi Gang. He didn't know what he was busy with. No one answered the text message.

Lu Linxi had to make a phone call, but no one answered the phone. This guy doesn't want to make cake for her, does he?

The meal was served. Thinking of the surprise Shi Gang prepared for her next, she only ate one dish and divided the other dishes to the bodyguards.

Lu Linxi had a hurry to eat this meal. She wanted to go to Xinfeng Restaurant to see what Shi Gang was doing.