229-230

Chapter 229

In the past few days when Lu Linxi's foot was sprained, Shi Gang took most of the time to accompany her every day. She massaged her ankle three times a day, and finally dissipated on the sixth day.

Shi Gang's face was getting better and better. Ji Zhongze realized that he was in a good mood and joked with a smile, "Lake your spring heart ripples. Will there be no progress?"

Shi Gang tightened his face. These days, the two have been sweet, and their relationship is getting stronger and stronger like wine. He feels that he can go further with Xiaoxi and live a romantic two-person world.

Seeing that he did not answer, Ji Zhongze blushed and guessed a little bit and couldn't help frowning, "You haven't been in love for a year, have you?"

Shi Gang nodded, "Yes."

Ji Zhongze reminded him, "Then you can think about it. In case of mistake, she will give you a deduction in her heart.

Shi Gang's face stiffened. In the past few days, he felt that Xiaoxi trusted him very much and asked him to help wipe himself. Isn't this mean to go further? But Xiaoxi has never been defensive against him. Could he think too much? He hesitated and asked, "When do you think it's appropriate?"

Based on his own experience, "It's better to be two years. At the beginning of falling in love, there was a period of love, and naturally looked at each other's best, but as the relationship gradually stabilized, both sides began to reveal their nature. Some inner qualities can't be hidden. If two people can get married, it is through harmony in all aspects to walk together. It won't last long by SEX alone.

Shi Gang felt that what he said was different from what he had experienced, but he had no love and no experience, and he was very nervous about this love. He was afraid that something would go wrong. Xiaoxi broke up with him and dared not have any mistakes.

But it's really hard to endure like this, especially Xiaoxi is so beautiful and has such a good figure. I don't know if it's intentional or unintentional. She always exerts her charm, and he will be even more difficult. Especially when he wiped her body, he almost ignored her wounds. Fortunately, reason prevailed over desire at the last minute.

But when Xiaoxi's ankles are better, Shi Gang thinks it can go further. He can't help but hesitate to Ji Zhongze's words. "But Xiaoxi and I are friends for more than ten years. We don't need to run in, do we?"

Tsawa Jinaka sneered, "That's not necessarily. How can friends and lovers be the same? Can you accept your friend's cheating, lover?" Tsuzawa patted him on the shoulder, "Patience. Don't be so anxious, or she will laugh at you as a pervert behind her back.

Shi Gang was distressed. He calculated the date. They still have one year and three months, plus 23 days. A total of 478 days. What's the difference between this and imprisonment?

Shi Gang had some depression all day long, but he couldn't ask Xiaoxi directly. If you want to go further, you can only guess it blindly. But how could he guess a woman's mind?

Compared with the promotion of The Mystery, Lu Linxi's job is still Victoria's Secret Angel, and eleven is coming soon. As an annual ceremony, because she has risen fame this year and will wear wings this year, let alone miss the show.

After Lu Linxi got better, he began to practice the steps. After all, she didn't wear wings in her previous shows. And the lightest wings also need 20 catties. She has to practice in advance so as not to make a fool of herself.

During her foot injury, she designed a set of underwear for herself. After the finished product came out, she planned to try the effect with this one first.