75-76

Chapter 75:

Lu Linxi returned home and asked his father, "Dad?" Did you bring my umbrella?"

Lu Guanhua nodded, "It's sent here. Do you like it or not?"

Lu Linxi took the umbrella and ran to the yard to unfold it. Well, it was black sunshade inside. "Ok. This can shade the sun."

Lu Guanhua was also helpless. The eldest daughter actually loved beauty. He just said, "You..."

Grandpa Shi came in, and Lu Guanhua immediately suppressed his head and greeted the old man, "Uncle Shi, go shopping?"

Grandpa Shi nodded perfunctorily and looked around. He was sure that there were no outsiders. He was a little embarrassed, "Guanhua, I want to tell you something."

Lu Guanhua guessed that it might have something to do with Shi Biaofeng, so he asked his daughter to see the store. He invited Grandpa Shi into the hall.

As soon as he sat down, Grandpa Shi left a shocking sentence, "Guanhua, I have never regretted it over the years. But since Xiaoxi saved Xiaogang, I have been reproaching myself. Yes, I told the police at the beginning. But I didn't expect the Wang family to doubt you. I didn't expect them to be in trouble for you all the time.

Lu Guanhua's face was an undisguised surprise. Can he not be shocked? When the Wang family troubled him over the years, it was not that he had not guessed who the informant was, but that he even doubted many people. But it is useless to guess without evidence. He can only suffer dumb losses. But he never thought that the informer was Uncle Shi.

Uncle Shi is a famous honest person in the family area, especially with no sense of existence. Who would have thought that such an honest person would inform?

He couldn't figure it out and asked unconsciously, "How come you?"

Grandpa Shi sighed, "At that time, Xiaogang was abducted by a trafficker. Xiuxiu and Biaofeng divorced. The newly married daughter-in-law was not pregnant for a long time, so I was thinking about finding my grandson. It happens that the driver is selected in the factory, and the competition is particularly high. I'm worried that my son can't be elected. Later, the daughter-in-law of the Wang family died. To tell you the truth, I witnessed Wang Anguo sneaking people out in the middle of the night that night. He obviously killed his daughter-in-law, but he joked that she had fallen to death. I just want to know how such a person can live a good life as a driver. So I went to inform."

Wang Anguo likes to beat his daughter-in-law after getting drunk, which is known to the whole family area. When everyone heard that he was crazy, they came to persuade him. Wang Anguo repeatedly promised not to fight again. Everyone thought he had changed it, but they didn't expect that Wang An's Congress would kill people.

Lu Guanhua can't tell what it's like. He was indeed plaguely affected.

But did Uncle Shi really do something wrong? No. Uncle Shi saw something unfair and sneaked to the police station to report the crime. Although it was out of selfishness, he did the right thing. Isn't it true that Wang Anguo killed his wife and concealed the cause of death? He did not falsely rely on Wang Anguo.

As for being hated by the royal family, it was the Wang family who guessed wrong. It's none of the matter of Uncle Shi. He couldn't even blame Uncle Shi. Why didn't you dare to admit it when the Wang family was in trouble with the Lu family?

How dare you admit it? Admittedly, the Shi family will be crowded out by the neighbors. No one likes whistleblowers. Everyone will hide.

He could understand that Uncle Shi did not dare to admit it, but emotionally, he couldn't accept it. Over the years, he was entangled by the Wang family, and the Wang family could not do great evil, but he wandered around his ear like a fly, which was bored to death. Uncle Shi saw it, but he didn't say anything. Even if he secretly told him and apologized to him, he could accept it, but he never revealed it.