175-176

Chapter 175

Because of this show, Lu Linxi received countless positive comments. She also received an invitation from a domestic variety show to serve as a guest of a variety show.

The guests invited by this variety show are all domestic first-tier stars and are very popular.

Lu Linxi participated for the first time. The host's style is bold and asks her directly about her private life.

For example, for the first time, what does a boyfriend do?

Lu Linxi shook his head and said no, "I haven't had a boyfriend yet, so I'm here for the first time."

The hostess was shocked and thought it was impossible. "There are many handsome men and women in your circle, and you can still control them."

The others laughed.

The male host sang a harmony on the side, "Actually, she is only 19 years old now, and it's not normal."

The hostess asked her, "What kind of boy do you like?"

Lu Linxi said bluntly, "I like boys outside the circle. Because I have been flying around for many years, if I find someone in the circle, I may not meet you many times a year. No matter how deep the feelings are, they will be unfamiliar. So I want to solve this problem from the source."

The hostess exaggerated, "You mean the man cooperates with your work. So if he proposed to you, would you agree?

The male host mended his knife, "He loves you very much, and you have been talking for ten years. One day he proposed to you, would you promise him?

Lu Linxi shook his head and said, "I won't get married until I'm 34 years old. Career is very important to me. I won't give up my career for anyone, including my boyfriend.

The hostess was shocked, "Is it true or not? Even if you love him very much?"

Lu Linxi laughed at himself, "I'm more selfish. I think I have to love myself first before I can love him." Career is a part of me. If I give up my career and return to my family, I will soon be entangled in trivial things. Even I have to reach out to his living expenses. My self-confidence will slowly disappear and my face will age. This is a very terrible thing for me. I won't risk love."

This is the first time that the male host has heard this statement, "How much can you do for your lover?"

Lu Linxi smiled and said, "Buy him a gift."

Both hosts looked at her together, "That's all?"

"Yes."

The hostess asked the cause of death, "Can't you do laundry or cook?"

Lu Linxi said bluntly, "These are the most basic life skills, and he should do it himself." If he can't even do such a simple thing, what do I want him to do?"

The two hosts laughed forward and backwards by her Geng Zhi's speech, and other guests didn't expect her to say that.

A male guest thought she was very selfish, "Then why did your boyfriend marry you home?"

Lu Linxi spread out his hand and said, "If he married me and went home to do laundry and cook, he would just marry a nanny."

Everyone was shocked to speak.

The hostess asked curiously, "Then who cooks your family?"

Lu Linxi smiled and said, "If I work outside, I will either eat in a restaurant or I will do it myself." If I go back to my hometown, my father will cook."