65-66

Chapter 65:

In Lujiatang's room, Lu Linxi was eating. Lu Guanhua accompanied her and carefully peeled her shrimp shells.

My daughter likes shrimp. A few days ago, he bought two catties of New Year's goods. Originally, he planned to make it for his daughter on New Year's Eve. Unexpectedly, such a scary thing happened.

Lu Linxi was starving. It's not the police who abused her and didn't give her food to eat, but that the New Year's Eve chef had already gone home for the Spring Festival. The surrounding restaurants are also closed. They are overtime and can only go home for dinner. They are too busy arresting prisoners and recording confessions. They can only eat instant noodles for trial.

Lu Linxi had eaten a policeman's snack to cushion his stomach. But how can there be braised prawns in snacks?

Lu Linxi ate with relish, and she was still in the mood to share her delicious food experience with her father, "Dad? Your craftsmanship is not small. This shrimp is delicious!"

Lu Guanhua was helpless and funny. Seeing that she was satisfied with eating, he squirmed her lower lip and didn't say anything. Instead, she turned the topic and asked her what she wanted to eat tomorrow.

Lu Linxi casually replied, "You can do whatever you eat. Just two dishes. Don't do too much. I don't like leftovers."

Lu Guanhua nodded. The two of them talked one by one, and Tang Yinan ran over from home.

She put it on the table with a rice bowl and a plate of braised pork. "Xiaoxi, I have to keep you tighter in the future. This time it really scared me to death. I thought you were kidnapped and sold.

Lu Linxi is a little funny. They don't like to eat at other people's houses on the first day of the Chinese New Year. Tang Yinan really doesn't treat her as an outsider at all.

Lu Linxi smiled and said, "I'm really fine. No one wants to happen like this."

Tang Yineng brought Lu Linxi a piece of braised pork and cursed the driver as a demon. "I wish the police would sentence him soon as possible. It's better to carry out the death penalty immediately!"

"For sure. He killed so many people. Lu Linxi must have nodded.

The two chattered and giggled from time to time.

Seeing that his daughter was not affected, Lu Guanhua was still lively and cheerful and breathed.

Shi Gang heard someone talking in his ear in a daze. He slept so deep that his eyes were so tired that he could hardly open it.

An old voice sounded, with a trace of regret, "You hurt your knee. Let the doctor also show it." Xiaogang has found it. You can't have an accident.

"Dad, I'm fine. I just fell and will be fine in a few days. There is no need to prescribe medicine. There is no need to waste money."

"Don't scare me. You used to go out of town to find Xiaogang. You were beaten by the locals and had blue eyes and swollen, but when you got home, you pretended to be fine. Can I believe you? Hurry up and open the trouser tube and show me.

"Dad, I'm really fine."

Grandpa Shi didn't believe it and rolled off his son's trouser tube. When he saw that his son's knee was so swollen, he couldn't help patting his son on the back, "Are you stupid?" The knee is swollen like this, and you don't apply the medicine.

Seeing that his father's voice was so loud, Shi Biaofeng motioned him to keep it down, "Don't wake up Xiaogang. He suffered a great crime this time. I'm really fine. That is to say, it doesn't hurt at all.

Ninety's Exchange Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें