53-54

Chapter 53:

Lu Linxi politely sent people away. When Tang Yinan saw her like this, he knew that she had decided to hire two people and came out and squeezed her eyes. "I'm right? He is really a talent.

Lu Linxi laughed, "It's true that talent is true. But are you looking at people's parents?

Tang Yinan said, "Have you finished the recruitment?"

"No." Lu Linxi put away the signed contract. "There is still one person left."

When Tang Yinan saw her expression, she knew that she hadn't given up and couldn't help laughing, "There are so many talents, you don't have to stare at Zhou Lanfang."

"I can save a lot of worry by recruiting her. You don't understand." Lu Linxi opened a supermarket just to save money. She will not personally manage the supermarket now and in the future. So it is very important to have a worry-free person in charge.

Tang Yinan scratched her hair and stopped talking. In the end, he persuaded, "Xiaoxi, I don't think you really need to recruit Zhou Lanfang."

Lu Linxi raised his eyebrows and wondered why she thought so.

Tang Yinan hesitated and said, "That Zhou Lanfang's annual salary is one million yuan, and your supermarket is only 200,000 yuan in total. She is much richer than you. If she really gives you a job, it's okay if the supermarket doesn't make money. If she makes a lot of money, will she be self-reliant? This is the same as the church apprentice starving to death.

Lu Linxi was a little surprised that Tang Yinan could think of so much at a young age.

Tang Yineng is really eight years old. Sometimes she remembers whether she eats or not. She can make the same mistake twice in a row. Her age and experience are destined not to think of that far. But now she can say such a reasonable thing, which makes Lu Linxi look at him with new eyes.

Tang Yinan was seen by her scalp and her cheeks faintly. She said, "These words are not what I said. It was what my grandma said. I'm not looking at you saying that Zhou Lanfang is going crazy these days. I just want to help you recruit people. I'm stupid and can't think of a good way, so I'll ask me about my milk. I think what she said makes sense."

Lu Linxi suddenly. She thought that Tang Yinan was enlightened by Ren Du. It turned out to be Grandma Tang. Grandma Tang is so sophisticated that it is not surprising that she can say this.

However, Lu Linxi didn't pay attention to it, or she couldn't pay attention to it, nor could she say that Grandma Tang's heart was a villain. This kind of thing was the experience summarized by the previous people who had suffered losses. But it is her employment rule that she would rather use talents rather than mediocrity. "Zhou Lanfang is by no means a thing in the pool. I'm satisfied that she can work for me for a year. Do you still want her to work for you for a long time? What's the beauty you think?

Lu Linxi never thought that Zhou Lanfang would work for her all her life. Zhou Lanfang is capable, rich and connected. She is the high-end talent that the boss of this era wants most. She will shine everywhere. She worked for her for a year and earned her a year's money. She saved her a year's affairs, and she was satisfied. How dare you expect more?

She spread out her hand, "Even if Zhou Lanfang really stands on her own door, it's okay. The Chinese market is so big that not to mention the distance, just to mention T-market, there are many state-owned shopping malls that can't open, and she has a lot of opportunities to put down the stores. She won't drive the supermarket opposite me to fight against me, will she? And if the person in charge is someone else, won't I have such trouble? There will be the same. Instead of preventing it, it's better to treat it normally.