103-104

Chapter 103:

"Xiao Xi, you should be safe, go home with peace of mind, and don't go with strangers." At the commissary department, Lu Linxi carried his schoolbag. Lu Guanhua was worried and told her, "Your uncle can't do it either."

Lu Linxi looked back at him and said, "I know everything about Dad and aunt's going to divorce."

Lu Guanhua stared at his daughter. Because he was worried about his sister, he was not in the mood to criticize his daughter for being so disobedient, but only let her go to school.

Lu Linxi nodded and walked in the direction of the school with two friends.

Chen Jiaojiao, who usually chatter, became very quiet today. When she approached the door, she asked Lu Linxi, "Why did your uncle beat your aunt?"

She hid behind the house last night and could hear Aunt Xi's howl, which was very miserable. No wonder Uncle Lu, who has such a good temper, is anxious.

Lu Linxi stopped and looked at her, "Chen Jiaojiao, when the villain wants to beat people, he doesn't need a reason at all. Just because he is bad enough and shameless enough.

Chen Jiaojiao didn't understand why she was so serious, but she knew that she was in a bad mood and nodded obediently to show that she knew it.

Tang Yinan pouted and said sadly, "Xiao Xi, I don't want to get married anymore. Marriage is horrible. You can't even leave."

Lu Linxi silently, she didn't explain anything, but said lightly, "Be sure to polish your eyes before getting married." Don't be impulsive."

Tang Yineng and Chen Jiaojiao re-entered the classroom.

After school at noon, Lu Linxi asked his father what to do?

Lu Guanhua thought about it all night last night and thought about it again this morning, "I think I can find someone to give you some money to your two cheap cousins and let them be demons. I wish your uncle will agree to divorce."

Yang Yuanqing doesn't care about his sister, and he will definitely care about his children. If they want to change their stepmother, Yang Yuanqing may be willing to divorce.

"Or find that woman and let her work hard to instigate your uncle to divorce." Lu Guanhua has never seen him, but I heard from Shi Biaofeng that this girl is very beautiful. Which woman is willing to be a mistress for others all the time and doesn't want to become a regular person? And it's shameful to be secretly caught in prison at the police station for several days.

Lu Linxi thought it was feasible, "I can try it."

She looked into the room, "Where's my aunt?"

"She can't be idle and goes to work."

"What if my uncle goes to her place where she goes to work?"

"It's okay. I have called the person in charge over there and asked them to send security guards to stare at the snack shop. If Yang Yuanqing dares to take the lead in making trouble, he will be beat him out. At worst, let's pay for some medical expenses." Lu Guanhua was also ruthless and insisted on leaving this time.

Lu Linxi nodded, "That's good."

In the afternoon, Tang Yinan came home from school. Grandma had already cooked the meal and was waiting for Aunt Zhou to come back.

Zhou Lanfang is busy with four stores now. When she comes back, she often comes back late, so she pays the meal fee directly at the Tang family. After picking up the child, she can eat hot meals when she comes home.

At the dinner table, Tang Yinan asked Zhou Lanfang curiously, "Aunt Zhou, what if I marry a husband who likes domestic violence in the future?"

Grandma Tang was shocked, "What domestic violence? How could you ask this question?"