251-252

Chapter 251

Lu Linxi pushed the door in a deep breath and smiled standardly, "Madam? I've kept you waiting."

Ms. Feng invited her to sit down, "This time I'm here to ask you to help design some dresses. I'm going abroad. The dress should reflect Chinese culture, but it should not be too explicit. It should be mainly elegant. Your clothes are particularly good at the Spring Festival Gala.

Lu Linxi nodded, "No problem."

Ms. Feng made her request, and Lu Linxi took a record. Then ask which countries it is, and she can also design it.

Ms. Feng did not hesitate to tell the truth.

Finally, Lu Linxi personally measured the data for her.

After registering, Ms. Feng asked her how much it was.

Lu Linxi said hurriedly, "It's our pleasure for you to come to our side. You don't need money."

Ms. Feng smiled and said, "No. We can't take the crowd as one. You also need to make clothes. How can I not charge money?

Lu Linxi thought for a moment and asked a question, "After you visit, can we use it for marketing?"

Ms. Feng was stunned and smiled, "I can market clothes, but I can't go too far."

Lu Linxi nodded and understood that she quoted the price, of course, not according to her own charging standard, but according to the price of the CCTV host.

After paying, Lu Linxi issued her a ticket.

When she was busy with these things, Ms. Feng kept looking at her side, and Lu Linxi was inexplicably nervous by her. I have never seen the leader's wife in my life. Her heart beats fast.

Ms. Feng smiled and said, "You are really as serious as Xiaojiang said."

Lu Linxi was in a trance, "Xiaojiang?"

Ms. Feng nodded with a smile, "Speed a while ago, my wife and I went to Jiangmeng Laboratory. I asked her if she had any difficulties? She accidentally talked to me about you. Say I can help you."

Lu Linxi took a sigh of cool breath, and the leader asked Jiang Er to ask. Why did she take her? Is this guy stupid? Even if there is not enough money. Maybe the leader will also help her find a way.

Lu Linxi said embarrassedly, "Maybe I talked to her about the difficulty of Jintang's promotion overseas before, so she remembered it."

Ms. Feng nodded. I don't know what to think of. She looked dark, "Our domestic goods have always been labeled cheap. Now if you want to change the stereotype of foreigners, you young people need to work hard.

Lu Linxi used to open his brand all over the world, but now he has an extra layer of tasks, and I just think this brand is not just clothes.

She made a head, "I will."

The two chatted for a while, and Ms. Feng had something to do and left first.

Lu Linxi kept sending people outside the door. When she got into the car, she slowed back to the studio.

When Ms. Feng came before, everyone walked around. The design company is like this. It is impossible to sit in the office properly. Maybe you can draw inspiration by talking and chatting. Lu Linxi is a designer herself, and she will not restrict the movement of employees.

However, just after Ms. Feng came, everyone sat down in good order, waited for them to leave, and resumed the fun again.

Surround them one by one, "Mong Lu? Mr. Lu? Is that really Feng's mother?"