113-114

Chapter 113:

At noon the next day, Lu Linxi came home from school, and there was one more guest in the commissary.

"Why are you here?" Lu Linxi looked at He Erjiang. Because He Dajiang was transferred to Chengnan Hotel as the person in charge. He became the new director of the dairy industry. In order to let him do his mind, she also replaced the legal person of the tall dairy industry with He Dajiang. Both of them have shares in the long-term dairy industry. Everyone else is the same.

He Erjiang is an honest and dull person. He has been herding cattle since he was a child and has his own way to raise cows and scalpers. He is not as smooth as He Dajiang. He is a more serious person.

Previously, Lu Linxi said that raising scalpers might not be hygienic, so He Erjiang sold the scalpers and was determined to raise cows.

Cows, like humans, only have milk when they are pregnant. So after more than a year, the number of cows has increased from ten to 20 now.

With only four supermarkets and four hotels, it can't be sold out at all.

He Erjiang came over and asked Lu Linxi what he planned to do.

Since he signed a contract with Duomi Duoduo, Changgao Milk Factory has never gone outside to pick up orders. When he encounters difficulties, he also directly went to Lu Linxi.

The whole T-city is so big. She advertised on TV stations. The number of recognized consumers has indeed increased, but their income is limited, and the market of T-city can be said to be saturated. If you want to increase sales, either increase the GDP of the city or go out. The latter is obviously easier than the former.

Lu Linxi asked him, "How is the sales of liquid milk?"

He Erjiang showed her the data, "Sales are not ideal at ordinary times. Only business will business be better during the Spring Festival."

Liquid milk is packed in boxes or bags, and then packed in a large box to facilitate gifts.

Usually, people give fewer gifts. People who are willing to spend money on milk prefer fresh milk.

Consumers' preferences need to be slowly cultivated, but the most urgent thing is to transport the milk out. Lu Linxi asked He Erjiang to find Zhou Lanfang. "You ask her to help open up the out-of-town market and try to sell liquid milk to other cities."

Even if you usually only sell 10,000 boxes a month, those ten cities can eat them, right?

He Erjiang made it clear.

In the afternoon, Zhou Lanfang went to the commissary to pick up the abacus after work and told Lu Linxi about her plan, "I plan to recruit a few salesmen to promote high-liquid milk in other markets. By the way, advertise on the local platform to improve brand awareness.

Lu Linxi thought it was feasible, "Try the sales volume first. The milk candy produced by dairy can also be sold together.

Zhou Lanfang nodded and told her another thing, "I heard that Wei Manlin negotiated with the top. As long as he let him go, he will build a highway for the State of China."

Lu Linxi secretly smacked his tongue. A highway costs at least 2 billion yuan, which is still the shortest highway.

Where did Wei Manlin get so much money?

Zhou Lanfang couldn't help gloating. "Because he said this big thing, the superior decided to investigate him thoroughly."

You should know that Wei Manlin had committed bribery before, and the court was not qualified to withhold his property. At most, KTVs and several factories bought by connections will be seized.