79-80

Chapter 79:

The Lu family's commissary welcomed guests who hadn't seen for a long time.

Shi Biaofeng sent his son and returned from Z Province. He was not in a hurry to come back this time, but stayed in Z to save two days. When he came back, he didn't even come back to his home, so he went to the Lu family commissary to tell Lu Guanhua his thoughts, "I went to the supermarket in Z Province. It's really, it's very big. It's twice as big as your supermarket. There are two floors and escalators. Don't have too many guests. It would be great when our city could develop.

Lu Guanhua was fascinated by this, "Xiao Xi also said to install an escalator before, but it was too expensive. We can't afford it. Let's talk about it later."

Shi Biaofeng nodded, "This is the reason. You have to take your time to do business. You have to be in a hurry.

"I also went to Zhengjia Hotel to eat." Shi Biaofeng sighed, "Business is very good. They specialize in receiving banquets, and the venue is particularly beautifully decorated. I heard that young people like to hold banquets in his hotel.

There are more than a dozen tables at the banquet, so that you can make money. The spicy hot pot they drive is a little noisy. Compared with the Zheng family restaurant, it is not on the table at all.

After reading it, Shi Biaofeng sighed in his heart, "If only I could open such a big hotel one day."

"That will cost a lot of money, right?" Lu Guanhua felt very difficult.

"Take your time." Shi Biaofeng looked at the time and said, "Okay, I have to go home. I'm going to the city tomorrow to continue to find the facade."

Lu Guanhua smiled and said, "My family also needs to find a shop to open a supermarket. Please help me stare at it."

"Okay, no problem." Shi Biaofeng readily agreed.

As soon as he got out of the commissary and was about to go home, he saw a fancy bus parked across the street. This is the shuttle bus of Domeido Supermarket. There are colorful advertising pictures on it, which are particularly eye-catching everywhere.

Working in the supermarket, the early staff got off the shuttle bus.

Seeing Shi Biaofeng and Lu Guanhua, several people greeted them.

However, instead of rushing home, these people told them that something big had happened in the city center at noon today.

"I didn't see it with my own eyes, and I also heard from the guests that the post office was robbed by a group of masked gangsters with guns. Several employees died."

Lu Guanhua was so scared that suddenly there was an exclamation behind him, "Have the gangster caught it?"

When the people turned around, they saw Lu Linxi coming out of the house somehow.

"No."

Lu Linxi rubbed her face. She thought that there were street bandits, □□□ was scary enough. Unexpectedly, it could be more chaotic, and even the bank robbery appeared. It's really refreshing her offline again and again.

Those people were also scared. After all, the supermarket was so close to the post office. When they heard that there were dead people there, they were very scared.

Lu Guanhua comforted them at the right time, "Don't be afraid. The police will catch them soon.

Speaking of this, Shi Biaofeng suddenly remembered, "I remember that the female director who was in charge of hearing serial murders before seemed to have been promoted to the director of the city center. This case should be in her custody. She is still very efficient. Maybe I can catch that group.