171-172

Chapter 171

The case of robbery and murder on the east of the forest road was in the investigation stage, and Lu Guanhua returned to T City. He also needs to contact Zhou Hua's family to the police station to assist in the investigation.

Lu Linxi has returned to normal life. Recently, she is taking a final exam. At the end of the year, there are many celebrity activities. She needs to draw design drafts and is very busy.

That day, she returned to the dormitory from outside. As she approached to the dormitory building, she saw that the door was full of people.

At first, she thought that a male classmate was confessing. Unexpectedly, someone saw her approaching her and immediately rushed in and greeted, "Here's another one!"

Lu Linxi's heart is thumping. What's going on?

Before she could react, Wu Ling, who followed her, protected her behind her, blocked the crowd, and ran into the dormitory building.

In the girls' dormitory, boys couldn't get in, and many people were blocked behind them. Lu Linxi looked behind him in horror. She faintly saw the figures of Xu Chunning and Fang Shiyuan. She motioned Wu Ling to rescue Xu Chunning and Fang Shiyuan.

Wu Ling looked around. Although some girls stared at them, no one approached them, so he turned around and went back.

Lu Linxi hid in a rounded Wanling youth and secretly looked at the door. Xu Chunning and Fang Shiyuan were surrounded by a group of men, one of whom, Lu Linxi, knew the wife of Lindong. How dare she find a school?

This man doesn't go to Gao Yating. Why do he ask her as an outsider?

It should not be possible for her to know that she was engaged in Lin's wood industry. So she suffered a disaster?

Lu Linxi frowned and looked at Lindong's wife.

In the face of this person, Lu Linxi can't simply judge by ethics. It can't be because this person is the original match, she is right, and she should sympathize with her. That's not the case. Before ethics, the first is national law.

Every entrepreneur suffered a lot in the early stage of starting a business. In her last life as a model, she was excluded, resources were robbed, and the brand she spoke spoke of was cut off halfway. This can happen at any time in the modeling circle like a routine. In order to open the first supermarket in her life, she first set up a stall to sell clothes, and then designed clothes and hats for others to earn the first bucket of gold. She spent more than half a year.

What about the Colin family? No, Lin's first bucket of gold seems to have appeared out of thin air. As soon as it opened, it was a factory and three stores, and it was also the most prosperous part of the city.

Where did this money come from? They are all piled up of bones of passers-in-passers-s.

These cannibal animals who don't spit bones killed Zhou Hua, broke his father's leg, and threw him in the ice and snow. If Dad hadn't been lucky, a passer-by would have taken him to the hospital. Dad didn't even have his life.

She must bring them back to the prototype and lose money as much as she gets.

Old people often say that it is easy to go from thrift to luxury, and from luxury to thrift. Falling from the bottom of the bustling heights, it is so difficult to get up. She wants to see what the family will happen.

Lu Linxi returned to the dormitory.

Before long, Wu Ling came back with Xu Chunning and Fang Shiyuan.

The hair of the two became a dog kennel, Fang Shiyuan's makeup was covered, and the lipstick was wiped everywhere. It looked like she was injured.

Xu Chunning's arm was pulled out of the red mark. Fortunately, it's winter now, otherwise he would definitely be pinched out of the red mark.