Shi Gang meditated for a moment, "She saved my life. If it's you, a woman who saved your life and a woman you saved, who do you choose?"

Zhang Anruo was silenced and speechless for a long time. Doesn't she also like Shi Nianen because he was saved?

Shi Gang was sure to look at her and said, "Thank you for liking me all the time, but I don't want to be misunderstood or wait for you, so I specially told you. I hope you can understand and wish you find your favorite partner as soon as possible.

Zhang Anruo watched him go away quietly until he disappeared at the door.

Seeing that she had been staring at the door, the girl in blue immediately sat over and said, "Is he the man you have been thinking about for more than ten years?"

Zhang Anruo covered his face with his hands and cried bitterly.

The girl in blue accompanied her all the time, drawing a few sheets of paper for her from time to time.

Zhang Anruo finally cried enough. After abation, her eyes turned red, "Do you think I failed?"

The girl in blue shook her head, "No failure. In fact, he also makes sense. If it were me, I would have liked to save me.

Zhang Anruo moved his lips, "But I have liked him for a long time."

The girl in blue sneered, "Come on? If you like him, so do you still have a little white face? Then your preference is quite cheap. As I said, you are predestined, that's all. He is not bad. He dated other women and specifically told you not to wait. And they didn't take advantage of you or hang you. You can't figure it out. Your father asked you to get married before, but you refused. Is that all right? More than ten years have been wasted.

Zhang Anruo threw a knife on her face, "Don't think you are Miss Jiang's best friend, I dare not touch you."

The girl in blue was not afraid at all and curled her lips and said, "If you are not a friend of Jiang Er, I won't bother to talk to you."

Zhang Anruo was half angry, but there was nothing he could do with her. She had to wave to the waiter to serve foreign wine. She was going to have a good drink today.

After drawing the design draft, Lu Linxi's task was temporarily cut off. During this period, Shi Gang came to see her. Now that she is done, she can go to him.

On this day, Lu Linxi came to Shi Gang again, but Shi Gang went out to meet the guests, and she sat at his desk, where there was not much stuff piled up. The goal of the eye is a magazine.

The cover of the magazine is a photo of her show when she participated in Damon's game. Next to it was also a scene of her and Damon celebrating her promotion, which was clearly caught by the paparazzi.

The extranet has been spread, and the domestic magazine was published more than a month late.

The media revealed that this is her foreign boyfriend. Lu Linxi really can't laugh or cry. It's just hugging together, and it's not special. How can it be interpreted as this?

Lu Linxi rubbed his eyebrows and smiled when she thought that Shi Gang put this magazine on the table. He didn't mean it, did he?

Shi Gang came in from the outside and saw her coming. His eyes lit up. He glanced to the table and couldn't find the magazine. He was stunned for a moment. But he didn't show it and asked freely, "Where are we going to eat today?"

Seeing that he did not take the initiative to open his mouth, Lu Linxi smiled and said, "World Restaurant?" I'm going to Paris to have a personal fashion show. I won't be back until August."