"Do you think Jiang can survive this time?" Lu Guanhua felt that his wife made sense.

Zhou Lanfang nodded, "I'm sure I can. Jiang has hoarded so much land. Now that land prices are soaring, even if other projects lose money, they can make a profit.

Lu Linxi listened to the conversation between the two and somehow remembered a story. She saw this story on the Internet in her last life. I couldn't help wheezing.

Everyone else looked at her, and Zhou Lanfang looked at her doubtfully, "Did I make any jokes?"

Lu Linxi shook his head and told the story to everyone. "Once upon a time, a man bought an eight million yuan land to build a factory and operated it for five years. Because of poor efficiency, he could not compete with others and owed 10 million loans. In order to pay off the debt, it sold the land. At this time, the land price had risen to 20 million, and he still had 10 million left.

Zhou Lanfang and the other three looked at each other in consternation.

The abacus is happy, "Is this called East Not Bright, Western Bright?" It's really amazing."

Lu Linxi narrowed with a smile, "The Jiang family is busy with internal consumption. This is our opportunity. I think we can shoot the ground again next."

Zhou Lanfang also planned to do the same. "We have negotiated cooperation with other real estate companies for the three plots we took. We don't have much capital contribution, so we can save part of the money to buy land.

She thought, "Do you think we need to take pictures of the floor to build the mall?"

This year's financial crisis is more fierce than last year, and many factories have closed down. In order to provide sufficient finance, the local government has released several plots of land. It is also a rare opportunity for them.

If the crisis is over, the land will definitely tighten.

Lu Linxi felt that he was not in a hurry to shoot the land. "We haven't used up the land we took before. We are not in a hurry to shoot so much more land. We might as well move down."

Everyone looked at her together and didn't understand what she meant by "downward development".

Lu Linxi explained, "The impact of the financial crisis will be even greater next year. Many companies can't support it financially and may go bankrupt. This is our chance."

It's not good to take pictures and keep them there. It's better to buy these companies that are about to go bankrupt. As long as you invest in these companies, save them, and make more money for them when the crisis passes.

In her last life, she bought several brands that were on the verge of bankruptcy, then carried out some reforms, and finally became a billionaire woman.

The financial crisis is a catastrophe for financially tight companies, and it is not an opportunity for companies with sufficient funds like them.

Zhou Lanfang thought her strategy was good. "You're right. We still have so many lands not covered. There is no need to keep the money there all the time."

Lu Guanhua also felt that Xiaoxi's idea was reliable, "What company is better for us to shoot?"

Zhou Lanfang smiled and said, "Of course, we have to buy industries that are closely related to our supermarket. For example, several domestic brand toothpaste has been squeezed out of place by several foreign brands. They want to buy domestic brands. I bought them. We have sales channels, and we don't have to worry about putting it on the shelves. There is no harm to Baili."

Lu Guanhua thinks this is a good idea.

The abacus turned off the topic and suddenly remembered one thing, "Sister, has your movie been released? Didn't you shoot it in March?"