As a former "variable princess", Lu Linxi will never make such a novice mistake.

When Jiang Weiming saw the video, he could see the difference between the two sisters at a glance. He looked at the people in that magazine again, and he didn't look like Lu Linxi.

He quickly contacted the media to send an affair clarification meeting to Lu Linxi.

In order to clarify the scandal, Lu Linxi put on an exquisite makeup.

After the reporter arrived, Lu Linxi directly announced that the photographer was not himself, but her twin sister Lu Linfang, and took out the video proof.

Now there is PS technology, and it can almost be exactly the same as myself. But there is still no way to fake the video with the technology at this time.

The media made a collective uproar, and Lu Linxi announced that she would sue the three-party magazine for false reports of her.

This is the first time that artists dare to choke with the media, and these reporters have changed their faces one after another.

The three-party magazine also sent reporters to interview this time to see if they could dig up any fierce news. Seeing that the other party was so arrogant, the reporter was also aggressive. "What do you think of Miss Lu's relationship with her sister and Jiang Youqi?"

Lu Linxi shook his head and said, "My parents divorced when I was eight years old. I followed my father and she followed my mother. After so many years, our sisters were very strange. So I just learned about it."

Other reporters scrambled to ask her if she had a boyfriend now.

Lu Linxi shook his head and said no.

After the press conference, the media reported the matter in follow-up.

Originally, those fans learned that she was poor-eyed and liked embroidered pillows and wanted to turn pink to black. When I learned so quickly, I reversed and began to sympathize with my artists.

Lu Linxi met Jiang Youqi again a week later.

Lu Linxi didn't want to see him, but he hired two bodyguards at the door of the studio and shouted. He was on the side of the road, and he was not standing on the territory of Yuxiufang, and the security guard was not qualified to kick people out.

His rogue behavior affected the company's business so much that Lu Linxi had to call people in.

So she saw Jiang Youqi hanging a bandage and his head wrapped in a circle of gauze.

Lu Linxi was shocked. It shouldn't be done by her fans, do it? Her last life's craziest fan ran to her door in the middle of the night and smashed her door, which scared her neighbors to call the police. Beating people is a small matter.

But she didn't say anything after all, just looked at him with her mouth open.

Jiang Youqi was very angry, "Did you do it?"

Lu Linxi shook his head, "It's not me." She took her arm in her arms and said, "It's you. I warned you last time not to talk nonsense. Did you deaf ear to my words? Unexpectedly, he sent the photo to the media and talked nonsense. I'll sue you after suing the magazine. Who made you mislead the reader?

Speaking of this, Jiang Youqi felt a little guilty, "It's not me." After saying that, he didn't believe it himself. It's not him, the photo of where the magazine came from. He then added, "The last time I was drunk and talked about by an editor, and he stole it from my mobile phone. I know it's too late."

He mentioned his injured arm, "I admit it's my fault, but you're too cruel for someone to beat me and beat me so miserably."

"I said I didn't." Lu Linxi's face was cold, "I won't do anything illegal yet."