The abacus opened his mouth, "So little?"

"A lot. Shoot it nearby. Do you want your own fare and accommodation fee? This money is a net profit." Chen Jiaojiao felt that the child was too insufficient. At the beginning, she acted as a group, and she was hung from a tree all day in the summer, only ten yuan. He can earn 20 yuan at ease. Don't be too happy.

Tang Yinan and Lu Linxi also nodded and said that it was a lot of 20 yuan.

The abacus didn't understand the market. Seeing that all three people said so, he didn't give up and asked Chen Jiaojiao to add more lines to him, and he would make more money.

Chen Jiaojiao waved generously, "As long as there is a tool, you can play."

The abacus got what he wanted, his mouth was as sweet as sugar cane, and he jumped out obediently without money. Lu Linxi didn't have this treatment.

Chen Jiaojiao listened to beauty. She took the script to Lu Linxi, "I have to go home first. My parents must be ready for me to go back."

The abacus was anxious to read the script. Lu Linxi waved his hand to him, "Help them carry their luggage back first." Let's watch it later."

The abacus could only put back their two home with anxiety.

When he came back, he was only a short distance of hundreds of meters away. The abacus ran out of the human limit. When he got home, he was sweating heavily and his back was soaked.

He ran to the commissary, but didn't find his sister. Lu Guanhua pointed to the direction of the hall, "Your sister has returned to the hall."

The abacus immediately turned around and ran away, "Sister? Sister? Where is my play? I want to see it."

Lu Linxi gave him the script.

The abacus turned pages after page, looked at ten lines, and was stunned to find himself. "Where are you going?" Why are they all you? Without me."

"The tenth line on page 36."

The abacus was speechless, and he was only on 36 pages, and the order of appearance of this toolman was too late. And there was only sound, not on the screen, and didn't show up at all.

Lu Linxi asked him to turn back ten pages, "There are two lines."

The abacus was suspicious and finally found himself ten pages later. There were only two lines, asking him to accompany the three people to the riverside fishing as a guide.

The abacus fell on the sofa disappointedly, "Isn't it too little?"

Lu Linxi laughed and said, "You should go to school first. I'll ask Jiaojiao to add lines to you later.

The abacus complimented her with joy, "It's better to be my sister."

Lu Linxi didn't ask him for nothing. "You should review and prepare for the exam first. The grades can't be reduced, otherwise I will pass this pass, and your mother will not pass it.

The abacus was suddenly under a lot of pressure and nodded hard, "Okay, no problem."

In the next month, Lu Linxi and the other three were responsible for shooting variety shows.

The three families interspersed with each other. Lu Linxi presented her daily life and her unjust brother in front of the camera. Zhou Lanfang and Lu Guanhua occasionally appeared on the camera.

Chen Jiaojiao's family appeared with her parents, and the two brothers occasionally made guest appearances. As the most favored little daughter of the whole family, her parents are spoiled, spoiled by my brother.