Lu Linxi measured the shelf and asked Wu Ling to put the rest in a bag.

She went to the reception area to meet Xiaofang.

When she arrived, Lu Linfang was leaning her head and looking at everything inside. This place is really big, and the decoration is also full of artistic atmosphere.

This is actually the brand created by Lu Linxi. Once reborn, she is like a hang-up. She has such a big industry before she graduates, but why does she embarrass herself?

Lu Linxi sat opposite her and brought tea from the front desk.

"Say it? What are you looking for me?" Lu Linxi thought she had made it clear to her last time and didn't understand why she had to find herself.

Lu Linfang put away her envious eyes and sprayed fire with her eyes. "You deliberately deceived me, didn't you?"

What Lu Linfang said has been going on for some time. Lu Linxi opened a brokerage company and signed several models. But after she met Lu Linfang last time, she asked the company's employees to contact Lu Linfang and asked her to sign a 20-year contract. She and Xiaofang have exactly the same face. When she works hard to accumulate fans, she shows off and hones her acting skills. Xiaofang picks up bad roads behind her back and shoots vulgar advertisements, and her reputation will also be damaged. How could she expose herself to such an embarrassing situation? She signed Xiaofang just to hide her so that she could not use this face to mislead the audience.

Lu Linxi held his chin and said, "It's not stupid for you to think of me."

Lu Linfang doesn't think it's praise. After all, her brokerage company legal person uses her name. But she was stunned by this huge good news at that time. At all, she didn't expect that her sister who gently let her go last time would dig a hole behind her back.

"Why did you do this? I've heard what you said and I don't contact my father anymore. Lu Linfang originally wanted to enter the entertainment industry to make money. Lu Linxi could shoot luxury advertisements. She has the same face as her. Why can't she enter this circle?

But she waited and waited, and couldn't wait for the announcement. She called to question the agent, but the other party said that no one wanted to sign her. However, "Happy Events" was very popular all over the country. At school, some businessmen were willing to sign her to make advertisements. But the agent said no. It's just a lie.

She was not a fool. She immediately found out that the company was run by her sister. She did it on purpose.

Lu Linxi put her hands on the table, leaned forward, and looked directly at each other, "Why did I do this? Do you still have the face to ask? You don't think you have forgotten everything you have done, have you?

"You..." Lu Linfang stared at her sister with round eyes. Last time her sister let her go so quickly, she still felt incredible. Now when she learned that her sister was tricking behind her back, she knew that her sister would not let her go so easily. She resisted her anger, "I married in the fifth year after you left. We are a natural couple.

Lu Linxi waved his hand and said, "I'm not talking about Qin Bojun. When my career was most prosperous, your bed was spread all over the Internet. You won't forget it, will you?"

That was something in my last life. The bed photo was exposed by Xiaofang's first boyfriend. Xiaofang in the photo was young and naive, but she was very mature.

Lu Linxi's career focuses on foreign countries, and there is no puppy love abroad, so the impact on her career is very small. She didn't take it seriously at first.

However, because the other party exposed the relationship as her first boyfriend, Lu Linxi could not spare him, so she hired a domestic lawyer to sue the other party.