Next is the work of sending for review and distribution before post-production, which is fully responsible for Lu Linxi without intervention.

Because of filming, Lu Linxi took time for self-study courses, then took the final exam, and barely passed the line.

After filming, she rushed abroad to participate in the September Fashion Week.

After working abroad, she returned to China.

Lu Linxi returned to school and received a phone call from Jiang Weiming, saying that there was a very good role, and the other party wanted to invite her to participate. However, it is not the protagonist, but the supporting actress.

Because Lu Linxi said before that she didn't mind whether she was a starring or not, Jiang Weiming felt that the play was very heavy and thought it was very good, so he left the script.

Lu Linxi asked, "Venocious supporting actress?"

Except for the vicious supporting actress, the ordinary female second actress does not have such a heavy role.

Jiang Weiming smiled awkwardly and briefly introduced the plot again. "This is a family ethics drama. The vicious supporting actress is white, rich and beautiful, and the hero is a boyfriend and girlfriend, because her mother did not agree that she marry a hero from a rural background and forced her to death. The supporting actress and the agreement will last for one year, and then she will definitely persuade her parents to be with him again. Unexpectedly, less than a month after she left, the hero fell in love with empathy and fell in love with the heroine. A year later, the vicious supporting actress returned and found that her boyfriend had already married. She held a grudge against her boyfriend's betrayal. Take the initiative to approach the hero to seduce him and take revenge on him. She deliberately destroyed the love between the hero and heroine. The vicious supporting actress takes advantage of her work to approach the hero and get along well with the hero's mother. The hero's mother turns into an evil mother-in-law and is all kinds of picky about the heroine. The heroine swallowed her anger and complained to the hero. The hero didn't understand everything and would rather be in the company than go home. Later, I asked the vicious supporting actress to complain, and the vicious supporting actress created the imagination that the two had a relationship. After the heroine knew about it, she wanted to divorce, but she found out that she was pregnant. The vicious supporting actress stole her child. The hero and mother blamed her for not taking good care of the child. At this time, the vicious supporting actress became pregnant and provoked, and the heroine divorced. The vicious supporting actress abandoned the hero, and the heroine found the child and exposed the true face of the vicious supporting actress..."

Lu Linxi twitched the corners of his mouth, "Then the hero and the woman were reunited?"

I don't know how to come back. Domestic TV dramas often have this kind of scumbag men and bitches.

"Yes, you have a lot of scenes, right?" Jiang Weiming was happy to hear him.

Lu Linxi touched his chin, and there were indeed a lot of scenes. To be honest, this is the story of a scumbag man and a bitch. But she likes the role of villain and feels better.

Lu Linxi agreed, "Ok, pick it up." Let's meet."

Jiang Weiming made an appointment for her to sign the contract tomorrow afternoon.

Because Lu Linxi turned on the amplifier button, Fang Shiyuan and Xu Chunning could also hear the opposite voice.

Fang Shiyuan didn't understand why she took over the role. "The vicious supporting actress does not attract fans, and even badly spoils the audience's popularity. Aren't you afraid of the side effects on your fame?