Chen Jiaojiao's face turned red, her head kept hanging, and her hands were twisted together, which was shameful and indignation.

The teacher seemed to be very angry and knocked on the table, "Students like you don't write homework and your grades are so bad that you still want to take the college entrance examination. Dream." You only got 58 points in math. Don't you feel embarrassed? Are you mentally retarded?

Lu Linxi stood at the door, hard to imagine that a male teacher was nagging like an old woman. What's more unbearable was that he actually punished Chen Jiaojiao for a week of hygiene.

Lu Linxi knocked on the door, "Teacher?"

When the teacher, who was already angry, saw her, immediately changed to a smiling face, "Is Lu Linxi coming?" Go back to your seat."

Lu Linxi walked back to his seat, but did not sit down, but asked the teacher, "What mistake did Chen Jiaojiao make? Is it worth you to abuse her in the face of the whole class?"

The teacher's face was not good at that time. He was a little embarrassed and scolded angrily, "She didn't write her homework. I was just writing a novel in my class. Is there any teacher in her eyes?"

Lu Linxi looked at Chen Jiaojiao.

Chen Jiaojiao squeezed her lips and pulled Lu Linxi's arm, which means 'I'm really wrong. Don't quarrel with the teacher'.

Lu Linxi clapped her hand, "Yes. Jiaojiao really didn't do this wrong. But she also has self-esteem. You should call her to the office and not scold her in front of so many people. In case she is thin and can't think about it for a while, teacher, can you bear such consequences?"

The teacher turned pale and was a little afraid, but he pretended to be calm, "Is she still self-esteem? She is thicker than anyone else. Every time she asks a question, which answer is correct? Don't you all ask one question and three, don't you know?"

"Teacher, we are talking about self-esteem. Don't answer questions." Lu Linxi looked cold.

Since Chen Jiaojiao went to high school, her math scores have been declining all the way. It is difficult for Lu Linmian not to contact this matter to the math teacher. This time, she saw with her own eyes. Lu Linxi couldn't stop. She said in a low voice, "And your punishment is not reasonable. If she doesn't do her homework, you can punish her for doing her homework. How can she be punished for cleaning? This is an insult to her.

The teacher didn't expect that his most proud student would lead him. For a moment, he couldn't come down to the stage. He said, "Don't think it's great for you to become a model?" What's the difference between you and being seen by men on the stage?

The students looked at Lu Linxi's face immediately. Most of the students were shy at this time. It's too bold to walk on the stage in only three points. It's just that no one dares to say it in front of her.

Lu Linxi's face darken and said to the students, "Daily hear the teacher?" You are an insult to my personality. I'm a model, but this profession is bright. People with colored glasses are dirty everything." She walked to the door, "Let's meet the headmaster. If you don't apologize to me and Chen Jiaojiao today. I will never give up."

The teacher was a little timid, but when looked at by so many students, he couldn't face at all. He said cowardly, "Go and go!" I'm afraid of you!"

Lu Linxi took two steps. Chen Jiaojiao immediately caught up, took Lu Linxi's arm, looked at the teacher, and asked in a low voice, "Xiaoxi, is it really going to make such a big noise?" In fact, it's really my fault. I shouldn't do anything else in class."

Xiaoxi doesn't know the background of the math teacher. It may be bad for them to get out.

Lu Linxi patted her on the shoulder, "You did something wrong, not the reason why he insulted you. If you don't want justice, go back. But he insulted me, and I won't give up."