"You can definitely win." Lu Linxi explained to the two, "The bubble in Hong Kong is mainly in two aspects: one is real estate, and the other is the stock market. There is no need to say real estate. What's the price like? It's not cost-effective for us to buy it, so let's buy stocks. You can make money by closing your eyes and buying stocks.

Zhou Lanfang felt that she could participate in this. "When will you buy it?"

Lu Linxi is now blindfolding his eyes. "They will try to attack the Hong Kong dollar foreign exchange market and the stock market in the early stage. We are not in a hurry to take action. Let's take action when the Hang Seng index falls.

Lu Linxi persuaded them to use the supermarket's computer to watch the Hang Seng Index.

Hang Seng's stock market has reached a high of 16673 since August this year, and then fell wildly all the way. It seems that the first wave of attacks has come.

Zhou Lanfang looked at it and was frightened, "When will this fall?"

Lu Linxi said he was not in a hurry, "The Hong Kong government will take countermeasures, and the market will definitely take action at that time. After the first wave, there will be a second wave of declines.

She looked at the two, "I'm going to participate. Do you want to participate?"

Zhou Lanfang and Lu Guanhua looked at each other and were stopped by her. Although my daughter made money last time, international speculators have so much money. Can they keep it this time? They didn't want to make a fortune, but they couldn't throw money into the water.

Lu Linxi looked at the entangled two people with his arms in his arms, "I missed such a good opportunity to make money, but it's a lifelong regret. You have to think it clearly."

After all, the two of them hesitated to speculate in stocks.

Lu Guanhua has been down-to-earth all his life, and he is actually a little timid about stock speculating. It's good for him not to stop his daughter from speculating in stocks. It is unreliable for him to take money to invest in stocks than spending money. He asked his daughter, "Don't you have enough money?"

"If you buy too much, you can only borrow money from the bank and then invest in the stock market, which can be regarded as leverage. But we don't have an industry in Hong Kong, and we can't borrow money. Therefore, only the principal can be used. That is to say, there is no leverage." Lu Linxi spread out his hand, "The more the principal. The more we earn."

In order to stimulate the economy, the Bank of Thailand can not use collateral, but Hong Kong City can't.

Lu Guanhua thought for a moment, "Do you expect when the speculators in Hong Kong will leave?" We will pay dividends to everyone on October 1st, and the money on the account is theirs.

Lu Linxi only vaguely remembered that the Tiger Fund bought three-month or six-month futures to sell Hong Kong dollars. "It will last for more than a year."

Lu Guanhua is ready to move. On the one hand, he believes in his daughter, and on the other hand, he feels that international speculators are too awesome. They are not opponents, and it is difficult to predict the outcome.

However, Zhou Lanfang felt that this opportunity was rare, "We have never expanded to the outside world, and we have a lot of money on our account. I think I can try it."

Lu Guanhua was hit by his daughter-in-law and daughter, and he was really moved. However, he still has some reason, "The money on the account is not all ours. We have to ask others. If they are willing to vote. We can have more principal. If we don't want to, we can only invest in our own.