Lu Guanmei was a little itchy, but when she saw the price, she was deterred.

After traveling in Hong Kong for seven days, I ate popular food in Hong Kong, wandered around, and bought everywhere. When they went back, they went back to Shenzhen. They had to find a place to live first, and then buy train tickets.

On this night in Shenzhen, they ate Cantonese cuisine nearby and lived in a tall building, and they could see the night view opposite.

The difference between the two places is so big that it is difficult for Lu Guanhua to fall asleep.

Zhou Lanfang covered her son with a quilt and came to hug his waist. "What's wrong with you?" I always had a stiff face when I came back. Didn't you be happy that I spent too much money?"

Lu Guanhua shook his head, took her hand, and took her into his arms, "No. I just think the gap between the two places is really big. No wonder you said you wanted to bring the children out to see the world. The development of Hong Kong is really great.

Zhou Lanfang was afraid that his legs would hurt when he stood for too long, so she pulled him to sit on the bed, "We should not only see the world, but also learn how others serve customers and develop. These are all places worth learning.

She pointed to the following, "Even Shenzhen is worth learning. The development speed here is much faster than that of T-City.

Depending on the development of a place, it depends on whether the pace of people's life in that place is fast or not.

If Hong Kong City is a young metropolis, T City is a sanctuary for the elderly, which is not energetic.

Lu Guanhua nodded, "You're right. When we go back, we have to work harder."

Zhou Lanfang nodded with a smile, "Get to bed quickly. There will be a train tomorrow afternoon.

Lu Guanhua lay on the bed with her.

The next morning, they decided to visit Shencheng, which was useless.

They asked the receptionist. When the other party saw that their time was in a hurry, they said that there was a big supermarket nearby, and they could learn more.

So after breakfast, the whole family went to the supermarket together.

This supermarket is Carrefour, a large foreign enterprise, with two floors, with a total area of more than 2,000 square meters, and is also equipped with escalators, and the business is particularly good.

In the supermarket, Zhou Lanfang met an acquaintance. This man used to work in Chunlan Air Conditioning. Later, because he did not agree with his boss's philosophy, he went to work in Shencheng and is now a supervisor in this supermarket.

Zhou Lanfang just wanted to ask him about the management experience of foreign supermarkets, so when she heard that he was leaving work soon, she asked him for advice.

They talked so much that it was difficult for others to interrupt.

While the two children were going to pick items, Lu Guanmei looked at Zhou Lanfang's hair direction and pushed her brother's arm, "Oh, your wife chatted so much with other men. Aren't you jealous?"

Lu Guanhua was indeed a little interesting, but he believed that Lan Fang would not betray him. He guessed that she might not just talk about the past. "She must have another purpose. Maybe I want to dig people into our company.

There are limited talents in T City. Lan Fang once told him that she would choose a general in the dwarf to promote employees to management, and she had to teach her hands-on after being elected.