Lu Guanhua was in a dilemma. His two daughters were his children. They fought with each other, and he felt distressed both. The game is really good.

Although Xiaofang's previous grades were not as good as Xiaoxi, she has gone to Shenzhen now, and her education there must be better than that in T City. The Gu family is rich, and there may be tutoring. The two sisters are quite strong. You can have a fight.

"Ocing. That's it.

Lu Linfang disagreed. She had a few pounds. No one understood better than her. She turned around and left, "It's over if you don't give it directly." Why did you rinse me? If I don't get good grades, I won't be your daughter?"

With that, turn around and leave.

Lu Guanhua left her for dinner. She walked briskly, ignored him at all, and walked for herself.

Last time I chased her, Lu Guanhua fell down. This time, he didn't dare to chase her too tightly, so he had to follow her slowly, and soon the other party disappeared.

Lu Guanhua sighed, "Your sister may be in trouble."

"What kind of trouble can she encounter? She is sick. Lu Linxi curled his lips disdainfully, "The sickness of vanity. The more money you give her, the more serious her illness will be. The one she just wore costs five or six thousand yuan. The watch she wears on her wrist is worth 4,000 yuan."

Lu Guanhua was shocked, "Huh? It's so expensive"

Lu Linxi put his arm in his arms and said, "Didn't you say that you can earn 10,000 yuan and spend 5,000 yuan. Earn 10,000 yuan and spend 10,000 yuan. But she can't make money, but she has to wear 10,000 clothes. What do you say?

Lu Guanhua was silenced by her and sighed, "Your sister just said she was short of money."

"She heard that you built a building and thought you had become rich, so she deliberately pretended to be poor to cheat money. I'm taking you as an unjusted boss." Lu Linxi felt that Xiaofang had a problem with her brain and needed to be treated. Why does she spoil her stinky habit?

Lu Guanhua has a headache. Xiaofang is so vain at a young age. How can she fix this?

Before he figured it out, a voice came behind him, "Guanhua, I'll go back first."

Lu Guanhua turned around and saw Zhou Lanfang holding the hand of the abacus and standing at the mouth of the commissary department.

He nodded, "Okay. Don't worry, Xiaofang's child is a little wayward.

Zhou Lanfang shook her head and said, "It doesn't matter. I won't care about a child.

When she left, Lu Guanhua spent his eldest daughter to buy vegetables.

He himself was calling in the commissary. He didn't know the phone number of Wu Limin's current family, so he had to call grandma's house to inquire.

Grandma thought he wanted to reconcerate with his daughter, so she told him the number without saying a word.

Lu Guanhua got the phone and immediately dialed it. Soon Wu Limin came to answer it.

Wu Limin's idea was the same as her mother's. She was proud of her charm, but she said reservedly, "I don't care. I'll tell you that I have to have a grand wedding this time. I have to take wedding photos. I haven't taken them before when we got married. You have to compensate me..."

Lu Guanhua frowned, what is this and what? He interrupted her endless talk, "I'm not going to remarry you. I want Xiaofang's custody. Anyway, you don't want to raise her, just leave the child to me.