Before class on Sunday, Lu Linxi discussed with the sketch teacher, "I want you to help me make a few sketches. It's not for nothing to let you draw, 20 yuan a picture.

The sketch teacher didn't have class in the afternoon. Hearing that there were foreign blocks to make money, he felt a little itchy, but he was worried that he was not competent. "How to draw? To what extent did you draw?"

"My father has a friend who has lost for many years. He doesn't have a picture of him. He describes his appearance and wants to ask if you can help him draw it."

When the sketch teacher heard this request, "Let me have a try." If you don't draw well, you can't blame me.

"No, no."

After class, Lu Linxi took the sketch teacher home.

In fact, when he was robbed by the road that night, it was dark all around him, and Lu Guanhua couldn't see the faces of most people clearly at all. He only remembers the face of the man, who is very special and his facial features are very ugly. Even if thousands of people get together, he is also the ugliest one.

"The horse's face is very thin. The two cheeks are concave, and there is a big black mole on the nose. Two eyes are fierce, the right eye is big, the double eyelids, the left eye is small, the eyes are narrowing, the brain door is particularly thick behind the hair, and the hair is sparse. By the way, he also had two big golden teeth.

Before the sketch teacher came, he was a little nervous and worried that he was not competent, but after listening to his description, he wrote it like a god.

The person was painted in less than half an hour, and it was very fascinating.

Lu Guanhua nodded, "That's it."

He paid for it, repeatedly praised the sketch teacher's outstanding painting skills, and praised the other party.

When the teacher left, Lu Linxi looked at him several times and squeezed his lips into a straight line. "The police will definitely catch him in the future."

Lu Guanhua was not as optimistic as his daughter. The group dared to rob in the middle of the night. The method was so vicious, but he was not caught for a long time. It can be seen that there was someone covering it. He is an ordinary person now. If he wants revenge, it's not easy to talk about it.

However, he didn't have to bring negative emotions to his daughter and nodded according to her words, "You're right. It will be for sure."

Lu Linxi asked his father, "Will the clothing factory close down this time?"

Lu Guanhua shook his head and said, "I don't think so. It's just a loss of goods. The clothing factory has so many machines that it can't collapse for a while.

Lu Linxi breathed a sigh of relief. There are more than 300 workers in the garment factory. If they fail, it will be difficult not to affect the business at the fork in the road.

By the way, Director Zhou and Accountant Chen immediately called a leading team after returning from M City to meet to find a way to solve the current problems of the clothing factory.

Although the goods were replenished this time, the losses were heavy.

The final payment of the fabric factory will be paid soon. But there is no point in the account. What do they pay for?

So someone proposed to urge the upper house, that is, to find a way to the wholesale bank and let them settle the final price of the clothes as soon as possible.

It turned out that something happened to the wholesaler's side here.

At the moment he received a call from the salesman, Director Zhou burst into thunder and cried in front of everyone.