Zhou Hongguang bitterly advised them to stay through the difficulties, but the two were determined and left even if they were not paid.

There is nothing else to say. I can't keep it at all. Zhou Hongguang can only watch the two drivers leave.

Zhou Hongguang was so worried that he even lost his hair. He came to see Lu Guanhua.

It is to collect money for the goods. Lu Linxi established a home clothing brand, which is customized in the clothing factory. The final payment will be paid in three months, which has not yet expired. But in order to raise money to buy fabrics, he could only settle the bill with Lu Guanhua.

Duomiduo is thinking about the new store, and there is indeed some money on the account.

Knowing that the clothing factory was in trouble, Lu Guanhua advised his daughter to pay them up.

Lu Linxi didn't want the clothing factory to close down. He turned his head and asked Deng Yunqiu to settle the payment to the clothing factory. After Lu Guanhua signed, Zhou Hongguang began to buy fabrics.

The clothing factory worked overtime to finish the goods, and then transported the goods by train.

It's cost-effective for trains to transport a large amount of goods. For example, they only have tens of thousands of clothes, and only one-third of a carriage is packed, which is not cost-effective at all. The freight has doubled several times. But in order not to default, they can only use the train.

The clothing factory is busy, and Zhou Lanfang has moved to the Tang family.

She transferred the abacus to the kindergarten on Phoenix Street. She sent it in the morning and Lu Guanhua picked it up in the evening. Zhou Lanfang got off work at six o'clock in the afternoon to pick up her son home. Occasionally, if you work overtime, the child will stay at the Lu family.

At first, Zhou Lanfang was worried that there would be a misunderstanding in the neighbors, and she had to bother to explain.

Grandma Tang touched her hand with pity, "It's really not easy for one of my daughters to take care of their children. Good job. Guanhua will definitely help you take good care of your children.

Zhou Lanfang was stunned.

Grandma Tang is familiar and asked her curiously, "Why don't you plan to find a father for the abacus?"

After her husband died, countless enthusiastic people wanted to introduce a man to Zhou Lanfang, but she was really in the mood, "I just think I can take care of the children alone. I can afford it."

Grandma Tang smiled gently, just like an elder who had read all the sails. She could tolerate everything. "Generally, a woman who doesn't want to remarry either misses her previous husband, or she is too deeply injured by her previous husband. From then on, she has left a shadow and dares not jump into the fire. What do you belong to?"

Zhou Lanfang held the cup and lowered her head.

When Grandma Tang saw her silent and thought she didn't want to answer, she smiled, "If you don't want to say it, forget it." I just want to persuade you that the child may need a father.

Zhou Lanfang remembered that she had just gone to the Lu family to pick up the child. The abacus sat in Lu Guanhua's arms. Lu Guanhua read a sentence, and he read one sentence.

She has also tried to teach abacus letters before. Children at this age are not impatient. If they read the abacus more than a dozen times, they will be impatient and want to go out to play. She is impatient. When she sees her son disobedient, she usually has no patience to teach.