Because the supermarket was large enough, Lu Linxi added clothing, shoes and hat areas. The clothing area sells home clothes and basic clothes. This is the brand she established herself. The brand name of this home clothing is Duomiduo. It is equivalent to the independent brand of a supermarket. She wants to know how it is selling.

Wang Yanxin guessed that she would ask this, so he looked at it specially before he came, "It's okay. We take a first-hand price, and the price is more cost-effective. Especially pajamas sell very well. I also saw someone go out in pajamas today.

Lu Linxi also saw that the pajamas she designed were decorated with lace, pink and delicate. I didn't know what happened to the girls because they thought their clothes were too cute. They actually went out as ordinary clothes.

Lu Linxi looked at the datasheet he sorted out and the sales volume was not bad. The best thing was that the gross profit of this category was very high. She asked him to add home clothes to the supermarket in the city center.

Wang Yanxin nodded and agreed.

He was leaving after reporting, and Lu Linxi suddenly remembered something, "By the way, is anyone here collecting protection fees?"

If someone collects protection fees here, her supermarket really opens these gangsters.

Wang Yanxin shook his head, "No. Not to mention that we don't charge here, I heard that no one charges protection fees in the night market. I heard from Wu Yingjie that these gangsters are busy demolishing in the city and don't have time to collect the protection fee in the suburbs.

Many facades and factories in the suburbs have closed down. As for the night market, there are too many mobile stalls, and they have to fool around every night to visit, but I can't get much money. How can there be money for demolition quickly?

Therefore, the black five gangsters scattered at the bottom were recruited back to the demolition company. I heard that they were going to do big things.

"His company has only been established for two months, and one-third of the city center is almost demolished." Wang Yanxin sighed, "I hope one day I can be demolished to our side."

Lu Linxi silently, didn't he tear it down on their side in his last life?

After sending Wang Yanxin away, Lu Guanhua comforted his daughter, "Business has to take its time. At least we don't have to pay the rent. I will make it back soon."

Lu Linxi nodded.

Within a few days, Director Zhou and Accountant Chen came to the Lu family and told them a big happy event.

"Have you heard about it? I heard that the hat factory is going to be sold. A private boss in the south is going to open a hat factory on our side, which is very similar to us. I'm talking about the price."

Lu Linxi's eyes lit up, "Really?"

Director Zhou learned from Lu Guanhua that the supermarket business was not good, and he was also a little worried. The reason was that the purchasing power of the suburbs was not as good as that of the city center. He nodded, "It should be true. I talked to their factory director at noon today, and he told me myself.

Lu Guanhua was happy, "This is a great joy. Southern bosses know how to operate. They don't have to worry about no market. These workers have a way to live. Our supermarket business will also be better.

If you don't have money, you can only pick and search when you buy things, and if you have money on hand, you will become generous. Their supermarket business will also be better.

Lu Linxi also thought it was a great joy, so as soon as she was free, she watched it.

On this day, she came home from school and couldn't wait to ask her father, "Do you have any news?"