Lu Linxi thinks very simply. It is really common to promote sales in supermarkets. But group weddings can gain popularity, which can bring a lot of business. She commented to Shi Biaofeng, "You can go back to the newspaper and let them report the case. It's better to take more photos."

Seeing her standing on her side, Shi Biaofeng was overjoyed, "Okay. OK, I will definitely find a newspaper to promote the hotel.

Wang Yanxin was a little disappointed. Obviously, the supermarket made so much money, why did Lu Linxi give up this good opportunity to the hotel?

Lu Linxi knew that he was unhappy, so he added the right to use the following: "Wedding seasons such as May Day and National Day, the square belongs to the hotel. For the rest of the time, such as the gift-giving period at the end of the year, the square is used by the supermarket.

Wang Yanxin saw her unquestionable attitude and nodded.

October 1st is coming in the blink of an eye. In the past few days, Lu Linxi designed two more wedding dresses, a full of 16 sets, which are placed in the hotel's wedding room for guests to choose from.

The whole hotel is divided into four halls, one Chinese venue and three Western-style venues.

The layout of the Chinese-style venue is all Chinese decoration, (imitation) ring chairs with big red sour branches, classical and elegant traditional Chinese paintings, and the big red lantern representing the festive. The surface of the lantern is pasted with red double joy, which shows an antique book volume as a whole, with the beauty of classical cultural meaning.

The Western-style wedding decoration is mainly macaron-toned, balloons floating in the air, arches made of flowers and plants, and realistic bouquets, presenting aesthetic romance, fresh dreams like a mythical kingdom.

All four venues were booked two days after the advertisement was broadcast, and the guests who called again later recommended them to hold a group wedding.

Group weddings also provide free wedding dresses, which only need to be paid a small part of the planning fee, which is very economical for newlyweds who want to wear wedding dresses but can't afford it.

Until the first three days of the National Day, a total of 12 couples signed up for their group wedding.

Early in the morning of the National Day, just dawn, the hotel staff decorated the wedding venue in the square.

In addition to billboards and performance tables, there are also arches, bouquets, red carpets, balloons and so on for Western weddings.

On the day of opening, the whole family area was dispatched.

Lu Guanhua didn't worry about his daughter and also followed him to watch the excitement. But he couldn't squeeze in. Lu Linxi and Tang Yinan stood on the steps and looked in.

I can't help it. There are too many people coming to see the bustle today.

When the good time arrived, the master of ceremonies boarded the stage and sent blessings to 12 couples.

After the reform and opening up, the Chinese people envy everything abroad, and everything is in line with foreign countries. Seeing the bride in a wedding dress, all the young girls were envious.

Tang Yi warmed his eyes, "You also made this wedding dress?"

Lu Linxi shook his head, "No."

The wedding dresses worn by these brides are also the design drawings drawn by Lu Linxi. Xie Suqiu helped print it, and then handed over to the workers of the clothing factory. A total of 100 sets were made.