She didn't think about it at that time, but she just thought the name of the T city was useful. As long as someone bullies her, she will say that I am from T City. The students of the whole school dare not provoke her anymore. She has been quiet for several years.

I think those classmates have heard of the perverted murder case in T City and mistakenly thought she was also a pervert, so I was so afraid of her.

Even students from Shenzhen know about this case, and they think it is very famous.

However, Lu Linxi didn't pay much attention to the case. She still doesn't know who the murderer is. Her stepfather has been doing business all year round. Her mother is only interested in beautiful clothes and cosmetics. None of the family likes to read newspapers. She can't even see it if she wants to see it.

However, she can be sure that the murderer must be from T City, otherwise those classmates would not be so afraid of her.

When she was stunned, the passengers in blue asked, "Are all the dead hat factory workers?"

"Not all." The passengers in red waved their hands, with an expression that you didn't understand the inside story. "I heard that they are all men, some are laid-off workers, some are students, and some are gangsters. There is no regular location. Some are in the south of the city, and some are in the north of the city.

The passengers in blue rubbed their arms, and their voices shook. "Why did you die so much that I haven't found it until now?"

The passenger in red probably has relatives working in the police station, so he knows a lot about the inside story. "These are all 18 or nineteen-year-olds. The unemployed vagrants, and their families thought they had gone to work. All cases reported to the police station are handled as disappearance. How can you know that people are dead?

Lu Linxi sighed. Now the network is underdeveloped and there is no heavenly eye. The investigation of the case pays attention to evidence, and the investigation is much slower.

Speaking of this, the passenger in blue also sighed. "I heard that the child who first found the body was directly stunned."

"Can you not faint? That's a corpse." The passengers in red ttt twice and sympathized with the children.

Lu Linxi listened to mixed flavors. I just hope the murderer can be caught soon.

At the destination, Lu Guanhua asked his daughter to see the store at home. He went to Shijia to find Shi Biaofeng and asked the other party to take him to the building materials city to buy shelves tomorrow.

Lu Linxi nodded and agreed.

But I don't know what's going on today. She looked at the store for half an hour and didn't have a guest.

Until Tang Yinan came to see her, "Xiao Xi, do you know that something happened to the Shi family again?"

Lu Linxi frowned, "What's wrong?"

Did her father have an argument with the Shi family? No way? Her father has such a good temper that even if there is a conflict, he will not quarrel directly with others.

Tang Yinan curled his lips and said, "Uncle Shi didn't come back this time. When he learned that Shi Gang was fighting with the gangster, he was angry and he was angry with his uncle, so he wanted to teach his son a lesson. Shi Gang was more irritable than him. He not only didn't listen, but also quarreled with him. It has been noisy since morning."

Lu Linxi's heart was thumping and didn't care about looking at the store. He immediately locked the door of the commissary and dragged Tang Yinan to Shi's house to watch the excitement.