Lu Linxi nodded and stood up to send him out.

Tang Yinong also followed her and saw him leave.

As soon as he left and returned to the hall, Tang Yineng couldn't control his temper anymore. "Xiao Xi, have we been cheated?"

Lu Linxi raised his eyebrows, "What's the evidence?"

In one sentence, she blocked Tang Yinan. Of course, she had no evidence, but she was just unwilling. "Even if the north is not rich as the south, it doesn't mean that there is no money over there. The capital is in the north.

Lu Linxi grabbed his hair and shook his head, "He didn't go to the capital. And it's the first time. He hasn't talked about business and may be inexperienced, so he dares not ask for the price.

Tang Yineng originally thought he could make a lot of money, but now his wish has failed, and his disappointment in his heart can be imagined.

The cost is 30,000 yuan, the deposit is 9,000 yuan, Lu Linxi pays 8,000 yuan, and Tang Yinan pays 1,000 yuan. She can get 413 yuan this time. It's a little more than last time, but she is uncomfortable. I always feel cheated.

"Yo, what are you two doing? Are you unhappy with sharing the money?" Lu Guanhua walked into the hall and saw the little sisters staring at each other. There was so much money on the desk, but the two were indifferent. Are they angry?

Tang Yinan held back her breath, told the situation again, and finally found an agreement with Uncle Lu, "Uncle Lu, do you think I guessed right?"

Seeing that she was so excited, Lu Guanhua looked at his daughter who was in a daze. "You two have not gone to the wholesale bank to sell things. I don't know how difficult it is to do this business. When you sell it at a high price in the first two times, you will think that the world is rich. Isn't that nonsense? If the business is really so easy, why did the salesmen of our clothing factory open up the market and no one came to the factory to order goods? How can their mouths say, they can blow the dead alive. But it just can't be sold out.

Lu Guanhua thought of Director Zhou again, "And why did Director Zhou regard Xiaoxi as a life-saving straw and let her help draw a design drawing?" The net profit of this clothing factory is very low. The gross profit of 30% of the clothes you designed last time is the highest in recent years. The net profit of those clothes in the factory is only 5%. He can sell you one or eight yuan, which is the result of his sharpening mouth. You are not satisfied. Still suspicious here? Do you do this? I don't think you can ask others to cooperate next time. I don't trust others. What else do you want to do with others?

Tang Yinan was so speechless by him that his face turned red. She touched Xiaoxi's arm from under the table.

Lu Linxi calmed down and nodded to Lu Guanhua, "Dad is right! It's narrow for us.

"Your Uncle Shi is really confused. But I promise with my personality that he will never do tricks and abductive things. Lu Guanhua was afraid that his two children would not believe it. He thought he was deliberately helping Shi Biaofeng, so he told them about his car with Shi Biaofeng before.

At that time, when they were on a business trip in the south, Shi Biaofeng accidentally found a wallet with more than 10,000 yuan in it. He waited in place for two or three hours, and the owner came, and he returned the money to others with a pcent.

Lu Guanhua absolutely believed in Shi Biaofeng's character and looked upright. "No matter how poor he is, he can't do anything about money. I can understand that you two don't know him and doubt him, but if you treat him in this way in the future, then don't cooperate. The relationship has been stiffened by you.