Let them go out to find it. More and more factories in the whole county will close down, and it is even more likely to find them.

It's not that they don't want to go to other cities, but it's very messy outside, especially in big cities. Unless relatives are out of town and can help find a job, parents will send their children out to work.

For various reasons, many young boys and girls in the family area do not have jobs.

Now there is a job ahead. Even if it is a private enterprise, the salary is lower, and many people are scrambling to ask for it.

When they chose, Lu Linxi talked about the insecurity in the city, and they also wanted them to fight against gangsters.

Director Zhou was old and refined. He guessed that Xiaoxi could change his attitude so quickly. It must have been convinced by Guanhua. It turned out that he used this method. He thought for a moment, "I see what you mean. Don't worry, I will definitely pick it for you."

The security guards he chose were all good-looking and strong young adults. The cashiers selected are all down-to-earth, careful and thoughtful girls.

For example, Zhou Hua's younger brother is still a high school student, but he didn't recommend him.

He listed 30 places on his side, and he also wrote the corresponding positions at the back.

"You only recruit 23 people for the time being. Call someone over the more seven first and sift slowly. It's okay if you don't choose. Let them go next time you need it. What do you think?" Director Zhou made a list and handed it to Lu Guanhua.

Lu Guanhua took a look and it was really good. He didn't say his opinion and handed the list directly to his daughter.

Director Zhou, Director Zhou and Accountant Chen looked at each other in consternation. It can be seen that Guanhua really spoils the child. He said that if he let the child be the decision, he would really leave it to her.

Lu Linxi looked at the list. Well, even if she was reborn, most people had no impression. I have seen greetings at most in recent months.

Lu Linxi didn't see the problem, but she would not make a light decision. "Then come for an interview together on the weekend. I need to have a good inspection. Although most of them use their own people this time, they will also recruit a few strangers. For example, the person in charge of the supermarket. No one in our family area can do it.

Director Zhou nodded, "You're right."

It's good to recruit 23 of your own people. After all, none of these have work experience. If one of them is in charge, he is afraid that the supermarket will turn yellow.

Lu Guanhua smiled and said to Accountant Chen, "We still need to recruit an accountant here, but strangers are a little worried. Can you please be a part-time accountant? Help apply for an industrial and commercial license, a tobacco and alcohol license, and help check the accounts at ordinary times.

Accountant Chen is happy. Yo, is this sending money to him? This should not be a fool, "It's done. I'm idle here. Just check the accounts. No problem, just leave it to me."

It's settled.

The next morning, Lu Guanhua told everyone about his daughter's job recruitment.

Lu Guanhua's commissary was filled in an instant. Many neighbors came to inquire about the news.

How difficult it is to find a job these days. Many factories have closed down one after another, and those who have not failed can't pay their salaries. Let's just make a white note.