Lu Linxi licked her lips, turned to a page, and directly said what she thought, "This color is good. I want to make a vest. It should be deep V, preferably the fabric of a suit. If it doesn't work, use knitted fabric to open it to the neckline position. It is matched with a basic white shirt. Is that OK?"

Xie Suqiu wrote down her elements and began to draw.

She moved smoothly and wrote like a god. After brushing a few strokes, she outlined a character. Then add clothes to the characters. All painted according to Lu Linxi's request.

Lu Linxi saw that her neckline was still too high, so he reminded her, "Let's lower."

She specialty strokes, "on her chest. The middlemost position."

Xie Suqiu looked up at her, as if holding a anger.

Lu Linxi seemed to not see her cold face, and nodded to confirm his idea, "Yes, it's so low."

Xie Suqiu took a deep breath and moved down a little. Lu Linxi was finally satisfied, "The bottom is a little shorter, too long. Just a little bit below the navel.

Xie Suqiu changed again. After painting, she picked it up and appreciated the indescribable subtle expression.

Tang Yinan went to the other side to watch, "That's good, it's so beautiful!"

Xie Suqiu put down her pen and frowned to kill the fly, but she still didn't say anything. Let Lu Linxi continue to talk about the next one.

Second, Lu Linxi is talking about a short knitted cardigan, candy color, and a style close to the body.

The third, a tight suspender buttock skirt. Exposing exquisite clavicle and slender neck, it can perfectly outline women's S curve.

Fourth, plaid skirt with suspenders. It's a little similar to the picture she saw with Hong Kong stars before, but it has been modified on the basis to make it more slim, with darker red, black, dark green and so on.

Fifth, round-neck short-sleeved T-shirt with low-rise ripped jeans.

"Let's make these five models first for the time being. Try it first in the factory.

Xie Suqiu nodded, put away the pen and left.

Tang Yinan was stupid, "Is she leaving like this?" Why are you so rude?"

Lu Linxi scratched his head, "Maybe she thinks that listening to my child hurts her self-esteem."

She has come into contact with too many designers in her previous life. If you move a little, they may be anxious with you.

Now it's no wonder she is unhappy to be a tool for her child.

Tang Yinan smiled and said, "I think the clothes you designed will definitely sell well."

Lu Linxi can't guarantee that several of the styles she said are very classic. I don't know if it will become popular at this time.

Lu Guanhua sent the guests away and saw them in a daze, "What's wrong? Are you unhappy with your cooperation?"

Lu Linxi spread out his hand, "She seems to be a little unhappy."

Lu Guanhua knew Xie Suqiu and knew something about her, "No. She is not that kind of person. This job is very important to her. She can't have a problem."

Lu Linxi said something from him, "What do you mean?"

Lu Guanhua was afraid that his daughter would turn back and talk nonsense to Director Zhou and hurt others again. "Her husband is paralyzed in bed and has two children at home. This job is very important to her. She can't have a problem."