The steamed bun stopped.

Others left the Zhou family one after another.

When all the outsiders left, the Zhou family gathered together to discuss, "He won't add it. What should he do?"

Uncle Zhou was afraid that the other party would repent, "Otherwise, 2,000 yuan will be 2,000 yuan." More than 2,000 yuan, Lu Guanhua lame, and the factory only lost 2,000 yuan.

Grandma Zhou poohed her, "What are you talking about? The Zheng family runs a hotel. It's so rich. What's wrong with what's we ordering more?"

Grandma Zhou asked the eldest son to call the youngest son back. "He has a lot of ideas. Let him help analyze it."

Uncle Zhou went to find someone immediately.

When Lu Linxi and others came home, Lu Guanhua greeted him. Seeing his daughter's head drooping, he asked curiously, "What's wrong? The Zhou family won't let anyone go?"

It's impossible. The Zhou family uses steamed buns as a burden. Now they can get rid of this burden. It's too late for them to be happy. Why don't they let them go?

Lu Linxi squeezed his lips and looked at Zheng Tongkang, "Uncle Zheng, can you really only pay 2,000?"

Zheng Tongkang nodded, "At most 2,000."

Lu Linxi sighed. She didn't say anything and turned around and left the house.

She arrived at Tang Yinuan's house. The other party was doing her homework. Seeing her coming in, she continued to write hard. "Xiao Xi, have you finished your homework?"

Lu Linxi nodded and looked at the starry sky outside with his chin in his hands.

After Tang Yinan finished her homework, seeing that she had maintained this posture for a long time, she sat over with the bench, "What's wrong with you?"

Lu Linxi said the situation, "I just feel uncomfortable, and I always feel that there is something strange."

Tang Yinuan didn't feel strange. "No matter how rich the Zheng family is, their money is not blown by the wind. Why should they give it to others for nothing?"

Lu Linxi shook his head, "It's not this. I just think it's too hasty for the Zheng family to give up Zheng Rong?

Tang Yinan raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"After twelve years of raising it, I don't want it." Lu Linxi had a dog in her last life and took good care of it for a year. The puppy died of illness, and her heart seemed to have been hollowed out. The Zheng family has raised Zheng Rong for 12 years, and only has more feelings than her. Why did he easily give up custody of her son? This is very abnormal and illogical.

The Zheng family said that they were afraid of trouble, but people like her who were afraid of trouble still postponed a lot of jobs and regularly treated dogs in order to treat dogs. Are they more afraid of trouble than her?

Tang Yinan also felt reasonable when she heard it. In other's shoes, if she separated from her grandmother one day, she would definitely be reluctant to part with her grandmother.

"What do you think is going on?"

Lu Linxi couldn't guess. She stood up and said, "I'll ask!"

She ran home in one breath. When she got home, Zheng Tongkang and his wife were sitting at the door of the hall and looking at the stars.

Lu Linxi was embarrassed to disturb them in such a warm scene and unconsciously stepped down to prepare to retreat.

But the two had seen her and waved to let her in.