Director Zhou rubbed his waist and looked at Grandpa Wang in horror, "Uncle Wang, what's wrong with you?"

Grandpa Wang is also a little embarrassed, but he really has to find Director Zhou for this matter. After all, he is the boss of a clothing factory. The warehouse manager has to listen to him.

Grandpa Wang pointed to the inside, "Let's go in and talk about it."

Director Zhou invited him into the house. The others were not at home, and the children went out when they saw them talking.

Grandpa Wang sat down, and Director Zhou poured him a glass of water and put some tea in it.

Grandpa Wang said after a long psychological struggle, "I'm here to talk about clothes. So much can't be sold."

Director Zhou also couldn't figure it out, "You said you haven't sold clothes again. Why are you so bold that you dare to hold so many clothes in your hand?"

Grandpa Wang blushed. He was embarrassed to say that he only took so many goods from the lander, and only said that he was not in vision. "At that time, I thought it could be sold, but who would have thought of smashing it in his hand? Think about it and return the clothes to me. Even if you get a 10% discount, you can do it. We suffer a little loss.

Today, they only issued two orders and sold them at cost. I bought four steamed buns and two catties of vegetables, and went there for nothing. If you can take all action, even 10% cheaper is better than smashing.

Director Zhou was a little embarrassed, "Uncle Wang was going to sell it yourself, and we didn't force you. If you can't sell it, you have to return it to the factory. This also makes us also very difficult.

Grandpa Wang said a good word and said that his old couple were bullied by gangsters selling clothes. Director Zhou didn't let go. After all, he opened this opening today, and tomorrow others will use the same reason to accommodate him.

Grandpa Wang mentioned one thing, and Director Zhou couldn't refuse again.

Ten years ago, Director Zhou was introduced to a comrade from a good family. Both families agreed, and Grandpa Wang knew from nowhere that the woman had a style. People don't know this kind of private matter. Grandpa Wang secretly told the Zhou family that the marriage between the two families was yellow.

Director Zhou married his current daughter-in-law in a blink of an eye. Later, the woman was caught in bed by her later husband. There is something wrong with the way women are scolded. Men are cuckolded and pointed out by many people.

Fortunately, the Wang family reminded me that it would be Director Zhou who would have been cuckolded, which would be a shame. From then on, the Zhou family owed the Wang family a favor.

Now Grandpa Wang has been mentioned again, and it is obvious that it is to restore the favor of Director Zhou.

This is the rule of this society. If you owe a favor, you have to pay it back.

If Director Zhou refuses to help the Wang family, his reputation will also be damaged. He thought twice, "Go back first. I want to figure it out."

Seeing that he had not refused this time, Grandpa Wang nodded and left.

Before long, Director Zhou pushed the door in and said, "Why haven't you returned to the factory yet?" At least you are the director of a factory. Is it appropriate to work every day?

Director Zhou immediately told his father about this.

Director Zhou also sympathized with the Wang family. The two of them are the same age. They used to be colleagues. Grandpa Wang always lost his son, but now he doesn't have a job. He just earns extra money. No wonder so many clothes are in a hurry.