There are a lot of guests coming to the opening today. Even if Suning is fully stocked, it will take three days to deliver it to your door at the earliest. Summer is about to pass.

After repeated consideration, Lu Linxi decided to buy Meiling refrigerator. Generally speaking, this brand of refrigerator is the most cost-effective.

She patted the freezer and waved to the salesman, "I want one."

The salesperson didn't expect such a little hairy child to order by herself. She was afraid that the child's parents would turn back to trouble her and frowned and reminded Lu Linxi, "Where's your adult?"

Lu Linxi knew what they were worried about and explained with a smile, "The door was too crowded. My father had bad legs and feet, so he let me in." You can rest assured that as long as there is no problem with your product, I will definitely not return it."

Seeing that she had chisled what she said, the salesperson immediately issued her an order.

After paying the money, Lu Linxi told them to deliver the goods quickly and squeezed out along the first class.

By the time she got to the door, the police who were checking at the door had withdrawn. It was not only the girl who lost money, but also a middle-aged woman, and the police were explaining it to each other.

The husband of a middle-aged woman came when she heard the news and waved to the woman next to her. The woman's sad voice made the onlookers feel no different, but no one went up to help. The police immediately reached out to stop.

Lu Linxi sighed and was about to withdraw her sight. The woman controlled by the police jumped up and wrestled with the man. The police couldn't pull on the side. After being persuaded, the two of them let go.

Lu Linxi wandered around looking for her father's figure. Before she could find someone, someone behind her called her name. As soon as she turned his head, her father was leaning against the wall to escape the summer heat. The scorching sun was in the sky, which made people's eyes hurt.

There is a popsicle seller next to him, and he still holds an old popsicle in his hand. Lu Linxi ran over and asked the boss for another ice cream.

"Come on, eat ice cream!"

Lu Linxi took a bite of the ice cream, and more than half of the dryness and heat faded away.

Lu Guanhua looked at him worriedly, "Several people have just stolen their money. How are you?"

Lu Linxi ate ice cream and said, "My money is ready. I just set up the freezer. Not stolen."

Lu Guanhua breathed a sigh of relief.

When she finished the ice cream, Lu Linxi took out a receipt from her pocket and pointed to the lottery table in front of her, "Dad, let's draw the lottery. Maybe I can shake it into the refrigerator.

Lu Guanhua was happy, "That feeling is good. If you really smoke the refrigerator, you won't be afraid that the dishes at home will be broken.

The two walked to the front desk.

At this time, when the sun was the most poisonous, guests crowded into the mall to blow the air conditioner. There is no one around this one. Only the host and several staff members are speaking their lines professionally.

Lu Linxi was going to draw the lottery. The host checked his receipt. After confirming that it was correct, he immediately took the microphone and greeted everyone, "The lottery is drawn!" Draw!"

He shouted in this voice, and the uncles and aunts who were not afraid of the heat and liked to join the fun all gathered under the stage and waited for others to draw the lottery.