With that, she bowed her hands hard, and the cricket car drove slowly.

Lao Li praised, "Oh, this child is really strong."

Girls are born less powerful than boys, but this child seems to be an alternative.

Lu Guanhua was also secretly surprised and praised Lao Li. He said modestly, "Isn't it energetic that this child can eat three bowls of rice at a meal?"

Lao Li suddenly said, "No wonder. Your daughter will be great in the future. You will be blessed in the future.

Who is so obedient who doesn't like to listen? Lu Guanhua said goodbye to him with a smile.

After returning, Lu Linxi spread all his clothes on the bed, and then began to carry the price against the number on the plastic bag of the clothes.

Lu Guanhua felt that his daughter's approach was a little stupid. "If you can't carry so many models at once, you might as well put a number on it directly. For example, the purchase price of this dress is two yuan, just write 25. The first 2 represents the purchase price.

Lu Linxi was right to think about it, "Okay. That's it.

She wrote her homemade number next to the number on the plastic bag.

The clothes she chose were T-shirts, vests, shirts and jeans, which are suitable for them now. Except for that winter coat.

Label the clothes and Lu Linxi went to the kitchen to cook.

She cooked, and Tang Yinan ran over and told her something, "I don't worry about our two children going. She insists on following us." I can't persuade you at all."

Lu Linxi smiled. These adults were really the same idea, so she told each other what Dad was going to follow.

Tang Yinuan squinted with a smile, "That feeling is good. If the four of us go together, there will be a companion."

Grandma Tang rides a bicycle. The Lu family also has bicycles, but she has to pull so many goods and carry her father. The bicycle can't be solved at all.

Early the next morning, the Lu family and the Tang family got up early.

Lu Linxi has loaded all his clothes into the car. She let her father get into the motorcycle.

Lu Guanhua was a little worried that his daughter could not pull him alone. "Otherwise, I'll go by myself." You go first."

Lu Linxi felt that there was no problem. "I have added a rope to the handlebar. There must be no problem."

Tang Yinan also smiled and said, "I can help cart."

So the four people walked out of the house together, pushed by Tang Yinan, and Lu Linxi was strong enough to be heavy.

The group walked for half an hour and arrived at their destination.

This is a fork in three intersections and three commercial streets. Each corner is composed of banks, state-owned shopping malls, vegetable markets and large supermarkets. It is the busiest section of Tongzhou District.

Before the urban management went to work, many vendors sold vegetables and fruits here. There are also clothes, but there are fewer.

When they arrived, the good position was gone. They chose a good position and set up a stall.

Spread the clothes directly on the motorcycle. Before long, the other stall owners also came.

This booth used to have a master, but it was suddenly occupied by others, and the original stall owner came to look for trouble.