She put down the mosquito net and caught the mosquito for a while. She shook the fan for a while before she gradually fell asleep.

A little white fish belly was exposed in the sky, and Lu Linxi woke up and made breakfast after washing up.

Lu Guanhua is washing by the well. There was a knock on the door outside. Lu Linxi leaned out and looked out. Unexpectedly, it was the women's director and a group of women who came.

Lu Guanhua accelerated his action, brushed his teeth and washed his face. Lu Linxi carried a thermos bottle and bumped with these people.

The woman director asked Lu Linxi, "Where's your mother?" I have to wake her up today! That's not how. Guanhua is not right with her. She is so cruel that she leaves.

Lu Linxi put thermos bottle in the hall and then explained to her, "I left last night."

The woman director stamped her feet in a hurry, "Running fast!" This is a thief who is guilty.

Since people are here, they can't come for nothing.

The women's director took a woman to visit Lu Guanhua in the room.

"Guanhua, she can leave. Your daughter-in-law is not a virtuous person. When you are at home, she pretends to be as gentle as water. If you are not at home, she will direct Xiaoxi to work. What a child is. She actually asked the child to do laundry and cook for her. She was cruel.

This is the first time Lu Guanhua has heard about this and subconsciously looked at his eldest daughter behind him. Why haven't you ever heard Xiaoxi say that?

Yes, how can my daughter say it? He hasn't been at home all year round, and Wu Limin is not always in charge of this family.

What did Lu Linxi think at that time? She was worried to tell her father that he would quarrel with her mother. She didn't want them to be at odds and divorce later. So every time her mother lets her work, she goes obediently. Mom only makes clothes for her sister, and she also said she didn't want it. It's dark because I like to bask in the sun. She thought that as long as she was better, the family would not break up, but she overestimated herself.

"Xiaoxi is also eight years old. The girl is sensible early. You have survived these years. When Xiaoxi is older and let her support your work, there will be a good life in the future."

Everyone comforted Lu Guanhua with their mouths.

After Lu Guanhua's accident, all families sent gifts, not anything valuable, but they were all the hearts of everyone.

After three winters, Lu Guanhua felt that life was running out of his head before. Under the comfort of them, the heart that was hurt all over the body warmed up again.

Lu Guanhua thanked them again and again.

Everyone didn't disturb them for breakfast. After saying a few words, they left.

Lu Linxi set up a small table by the bedside, and then brought the food over. The father and daughter ate it with this simple thick tea light rice.

After dinner, Lu Linxi tidyed up the table and said, "Dad, don't worry, I'm eight years old and I can definitely support this family."

Lu Guanhua smiled and said, "Okay."

Lu Linxi cleaned up the dishes and chopsticks and went to the yard to wash clothes. After drying the clothes, she told her father and went to the commissary to buy some vinegar.

Lu Guanhua didn't care and nodded and agreed.

When she left, Lu Guanhua was bored and began to read the magazine bought by his wife. When he was fascinated, the voice of a man and a woman talking came from behind the room.