Chapter 24: Beauty.

Start from the beginning

But he heard a man's low voice in the room.

"You said you want to go to the Tianchi Mountain conference? But once it starts, it will last for two months. If the injuries in your body are not suppressed by me, you may relapse again."

"Listen to me, don't go."

Shen Shu paused and stopped in place.

——bedroom.

The white-haired crane-cloaked man leaned against the window with his sword in his arms.

He was really tall, so when he leaned this way, he covered most of the sunlight coming in through the window.

Ye Yunlan leaned on the bed.

Just healed, the hair on his temples were still covered in sweat. But his expression was very indifferent, "It's my injury, I have a sense of measure. Why should the Immortal Venerable be concerned about me."

"You are the disciple of my Sky Sect. As Sect Lord, naturally, I have the qualifications to be concerned for you." Qiyun Jun responded lightly.

Ye Yunlan: "There are thousands of disciples in Sky Sect, if the Sect Lord likes to be nosy, there are many others, why me?"

He paused, and continued: "Three years, no matter how big the karma is, it should have been paid off. Besides, my relationship with Rong Ran has long been broken off. These three years there has been no contact. Even if he had asked for my healing before to Immortal Venerable, you have done enough. This point, Immortal Venerable should know."

His eyes looked tired.

Qiyun Jun frowned slightly.

Every time he saw him, this person always looked like this. Three years have passed and he hasn't changed at all.

He was obviously his Sect Master and has also saved his life.

What's more, they were both sword cultivators. Even if this person does not want to be his disciple, he should appreciate him.

Like how he admired this person.

"In the beginning, me healing you was indeed for karma." Qiyun Jun said, "Now, it's just because of pity."

"What pity?"

"It's a pity that you have a talent for the sword." A light flashed across Qiyun Jun's eyes. He paused, then continued, "It's a pity...you."

Although Qiyun Jun's words were spoken in an indifferent tone, they sounded a little strange. Ye Yunlan frowned, "What does Immortal Venerable mean?"

Without further explanation, Qiyun Jun changed the subject.

"If you really insist on going to the conference, I won't stop you." He threw a bottle of pills to him, "This is the All-Spirit Recovery Pill I refined. When your injury is triggered, take it. Taking one pill may relieve one or two relapses."

When the pill arrived in Ye Yunlan's hands, before he refused, he felt a breeze pass by. The man by the window had disappeared.

Qiyun Jun left as quietly as when he came.

Transcendence realm, with just a thought, they could move thousands of miles in a flash. Such a technique was normal.

Ye Yunlan leaned on the head of the bed for a while. He wanted to throw the pill bottle in his hand. After thinking for a while, he closed his eyes.

All-Spirit Recovery Pill is the best healing pill. While the best healing pill in his hand is only medium-grade, he didn't want to keep the things given by Qiyun Jun, but Shen Shu might need it.