Chapter 59: It's beach time!

Taleela's POV

This place is so beautiful. The designs are modern. Before we stepped into the house, I noticed that this place is built in a streamlined form with a simplistic layout and features that flow easily throughout the whole area.

I haven't gone to the back, but I can hear the sound of water pouring, and I'm sure it's from a waterfall nearby. The beach is not too far from here. Just a few minutes' walks and I can smell it from where I am standing in the middle of the room.

The whole place is bright due to the white painting. The designs here are minimalistic, and the floorboards are made from bamboo wood.

This home is so beautiful. I feel like I am living close to the beach, and that's because I can see everything going on outside from where I am. I can also smell the ocean.

The rooms are bright and airy, making me feel relaxed and at peace.

I am in one of the rooms, as I have decided to take a self-tour while Karanos is asleep. He's tired from the flight he took yesterday and also the stress that comes with driving long distances.

I am dressed in a two-piece bikini, sea green with tiny sea shells sewn into the hem of my panties and half bra. There's a glass of iced tea in my hand, and I sip as I watch from one of the rooms. I like this place. Its walls are not white like the other rooms. It's painted in sea green and decorated to look like below the sea, with seashells and drawings of sea anemones, sponges, algae, and then sorts. This room seems to be like that of a teenager.

I think about swimming in the small pool here, but I am more captivated by the blue ocean ahead, and I can't wait to swim naked with Karanos.

Suddenly, I want him to be awake.

I walk back to the room we're sharing, and I nearly get lost because this place is so big and confusing with all the glass walls and steps, and doors. But I finally located our room. I open it slowly so as not to wake Karanos. I want to surprise him.

Slowly, I shut the door and creep in, ensuring I don't make a sound. I am glad that I am barefoot. It's easier this way not to wake him up.

He's sprawled on the bed, fast asleep. I stare longingly at his powerful legs, feeling lucky I have a man this hot to myself. His chest is bare, and he's only dressed in beach shorts. I chuckle, remembering what he said while putting on that short and getting ready for bed.

"Babe, I promise you, I'll jump awake, and we'd go straight to the beach without me having to dress up."

He had said that before jumping on our bed and going to sleep.

Now, I will wake him up in the most pleasant way ever.

So, I climb into the bed slowly, ensuring I'm doing it stealthily. My right hand goes to the string of his shorts, and I pull at a rope, causing the whole string to come loose.

He's still asleep. Karanos is a profound sleeper. I would have woken up at the slight dip of the bed.

When I have successfully loosened the drawstring of his shorts, I slowly begin to rub his cock with my hands without sliding my hands in, and slowly, his cock springs to life. I hear Kal groan from deep down as he jerks a bit.

That's when I take it as a cue to pull his shorts down a bit. He's wearing nothing beneath, and I smile naughtily, knowing how crazy it drives him to find out that I have no underwear. But this time, I'm only doing this to torture him.

When I finally have his cock in my hand, I bend over and touch my lip on his cap. He moans slightly, and that's when I know he's awake.

My lips open, and I take him into my mouth. After seconds of constantly doing what I'm best at doing, I feel his hand on my head, rubbing gently and affectionately as my head bobs up and down.