Chapter 19: It was all a dream

Taleela's POV

   "Come here," He says in a husky tone and pulls me by the wrist, flush against his chest.

   I am fully aware of his breath against the back of my ear as my behind comes in contact with him.

   His teeth grazes my ear and I close my eyes and sigh, trying hard to stand with all firmness. My legs are shaky. When his hand wraps around my waist, a soft sigh escapes my throat.

   He knows that he has a great effect on me and he is using it to his own advantage.

   I have just finished stripping for him and somehow, I am in his arms.

   I had done it all on purpose, dancing extremely close to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and grinding closely against him. I feel him stiffen against me at first before he slowly moves along with me. I guide him on how to hold me while I maneuver my body slowly around him, placing my lips against his sensitive spots.

   Somehow, we are standing before the strip table and as soon as the song ends, he bends me over and from behind and he begins to graze his lips against my smooth back.

   I feel a zing of energy shoot up my head and close my eyes momentarily. I have been nursing my desire for him and tonight, Kal seems to feel the same way.

   Both of his large calloused hands move around my body slowly, feeling my skin.

   "I have been waiting so long to do this to you." He whispers in a husky voice and pulls me so I was standing, my back against him.

   Kal's fingers wrap around my neck and bends my head to look at him. His arm comes around my waist and pushes me flush against him and slowly, we begin to kiss as tension increases.

   We're fast paced and it's like we cannot get enough of each other. Kal's hands are rubbing on my flesh and his hands travel up to my bralette strap, pulling it down my shoulders and setting my breasts free.

   He doesn't hesitate; his mouth leaves mine and goes to one of my breasts, suckling on my taut and darkened nipples. The other hand works on my other breasts and my nipples are between his thumb and index finger, stroking and pinching softly.

   Pressure builds between my legs and I moan out really loud. "Kal…" I whisper sensually, enjoying the feeling of his tongue occasionally lapping at my nipples and his fingers working wonders on my sensitive nipples.

   "Yes," He removes his mouth from my breast for a few seconds to reply to me. "What is it?"

   I can't find words to describe how I am feeling right now. How he is making me want to rip his suit apart and kiss every part of his taut body. "I— I…"

   "You what, hm?" He's still working on my nipples and one of his hands is slowly travelling down my belly.

   "You want me to stop?"

   I shake my head violently. "No, please. Don't stop."

   Smiling, he nods and lifts me up with ease. I gasp and instinctively wrap both of my legs around his torso. There's a smile lingering in his eyes and I so want to grab his face right now and kiss the daylights out of him.

   When my buttocks land on the strip table, Kal has a smirk on his lip. His hands stretch out and push me so I am laying flat on the table, breathing heavily and filled with so much desire for him.

   I have never felt so much sexual tension in a long while. I also have never been involved sexually with any of my clients. Kal is new, different, everything I ever desired.

   "You look so beautiful, so sexy and I want to do a lot of things to you." He says in a low tone.

   My eyes dart to the door and I look back at him. "The door. It's open. You should lock it to avoid interruption."

   Kal nods and walks to the door to close it. He looks really sexy; his defined shoulders, walking steps and powerful legs. I am beginning to imagine how he would feel when we finally become one. I squeeze my thighs against each other.

   When he returns, he stops at my feet and takes hold of it, raising my leg up and slowly peppering kisses down my leg. He gets to my thighs, and immediately, I part my legs and his hands grip my thighs.

   "Ugh," Kal murmurs, his eyes glazing over. I can see the desire in his eyes and how much he wants me and I will use that to my own advantage. Use that to control him.

   I begin by slowly running my hands down my body. Leaning up on my elbows, I bite my lip and move away from him. I can see the look of surprise in his eyes. He understands that I am requesting a challenge.

   "You're stubborn everywhere, woman." He chuckles and comes closer to pull me towards him, but I am quick to move away from him, turning on my back and arching in front of him.

   "Fuck…" I hear him mutter behind me, his voice laced with surprise and awe.

   I feel my body being pulled against him and I turn immediately and begin to work on his suit. His hands restrict mine, holding my wrists and stopping me from continuing to pop his buttons open.

   "I am in control." He said.

   I raise my eyebrow. "No, you aren't. I will do whatever pleases me, Kal." I lean up against him and my lips go to his ear, nibbling, enjoying the slight groan I get out of him. My fingers go around the back of his neck and I push his head to the side so I am able to get access to his jugular.

   Next thing, his hands are pulling mine off him and I fall flat on the table, eyes wide, legs parted.

   "I already told you that I am in control, don't be stubborn, woman."

   "I—"

   "Shut up." And his mouth covers mine in a hot passionate kiss and soon, we're both out of breath and I am fighting to control myself from pushing him off me and undressing him.

   There's a bang on the door and I jolt out of my sleep.

   Still in confusion and disoriented, I look around and notice that I am in a different environment.

   What the hell?

   Was it all a dream?

   "Taleela! Open the fucking door and let me in." Susan calls from outside my door.

   Still absorbing the shock and also my environment, I climb out of my bed, picking up my phone. When I open the door, Susan greets me with a glare and her hands on her hip.

   Still looking confused, I ask. "What's the problem? Why are you banging on my door?"

   Susan rolls her eyes. "It's nearly afternoon and you have been asleep since you returned last night with an angry face and I want to know the details of your date!"

   That's when I come back to reality. It had all been a dream, the strip and the almost steamy sex. All a dream.

   I turn on my phone. It was half past eleven and I have ten missed calls and three text messages, all from Kal.

   I have been declining his calls since last night. He had even texted me a few times and I just read it without replying. I am still mad at him and he should fucking know that and let me be.

   "Did you guys have a fight?"

   Susan is looking into my phone and immediately, I move it away from her. "Not really."

   "What do you mean not really?" Susan asks, shutting the door and going over to sit on my bed.

   I shrug. "I don't like him." I lie.

   Susan bursts into laughter. "We all know that's a lie. Try again."

   "I'm serious, girl," I join her on my bed. "He's so arrogant. Can you imagine? He didn't wait for me to arrive before he ordered our food. How does he know what I like?"

   "Well, you do not like Italian food. Most especially seafood. That's all I know." Susan replies.

   "I decided to have Italian food yesterday, though."

   "You're so difficult." Susan facepalms. "The guy is obviously trying to impress you by being closer to you but you're making it hard for him."

   "Not my problem. I don't like arrogant men."

   "That's because you're equally arrogant. Seeing someone beat your arrogance sets you off. That's why you don't like Linda."

   I quickly defend myself, even though she is right. "That's an absolute lie! I am not arrogant."

   Susan laughs. "You wish. By the way, Linda is Kal's cousin. Found out yesterday when you were running unchased."

   My phone buzzes beside me and when I look at it to check the caller id, it's Kal. Susan gives me a pleading look, but I ignore her. I am still angry and unable to carry a civil conversation.

   When the phone stops ringing, I face my friend. "What are you doing today? Classes?"

   Susan shakes her head negative. "Nah, I have a free day today. And, Achilles invited me over to his apartment," She squeals. "I can't wait."

   "Aww, lucky you."

   "Which is why I am here. I need you to pick out a nice dress for me and do my make up."

   "For fuck's sake, a woman can't breathe!" I groan in annoyance.