Chapter 7:

Y/N POV

As you awoke again, you felt something cold on your forehead.  What was it? Why was it there? It felt like a cold rag, what got attached to your head.  Relugtendly, you opened your eyes just to see the robotic man in front of you, cleaning up your face. You blinked and he notised, that you were waking up slowly. He smiled down at you, revealing his dangerous fangs.

"Hello there, little human. Did you sleep well?", he asked in a  sickly sweet tone. You narrowed your eyebrows. In spite of him trying to put on a friendly fassade, you could see through. This being was not okay with what he was doing. 

You watched him cautiously as he made his way over to your bed. Your body was on edge, your senses were sharpened and you were watching every little move of his. Whatever he wanted to do next, you wanted to be prepared for this. So you continued watching the robot as he went to a nearby Cabinet, opening it and rummaging around, probably surching for something. You didn't 'know what he was surching and you  honestly didn't 'know, what he wanted to find. 

Since you were literally chained to this bed, it was hard for you to sit up and watch this robotoc man completely. The chains were tiht...too tight and your wrists, torso, feet and neck might leave deep cuts, bruses and marks on your whole body.  Your body was hungry and your throat was dry. It was hard to recall the last time you even drank something as simple as water. The last propper meal you had eaten was at Toriel's  place. She had given you some snail-pie and some tea.  Allthough you found the taste of such a strange baking quite unfamiliar, you could not deny, that it was quite filling. At least it was better than nothing and you weren't exactly sure, if this robot and whoever might take care of  your pathetic form now, would feed you at all. 

After surtain time of waiting for the robot to stop surching for whatever was so important to him, he returned back into your view, holding a package with a strang looking supstanse in one of his hands. His gazes met yours for a short moment before he came closer to you. His lips curled up in a smile. Whatever this smile was supposed to signal you, it definitely didn't  make you feel any comfortable than you were now. It honestly made shivvers crawl up your back as  this monster continued staring down at your weak, exhausted form. 

"My, my, my...little human...", he began speaking, his voice sounding sickly  sweet as he kneeled down to get a better look at your frightened face. He bruched a straine of hair out of your cold face as he continued: "I only give you something to eat, my prescious human. You must be starving.". The smile returned to his metalic face. You were sure, that such a scary smile would follow you through your most horrible of nightmares. Then, the monster moved closer to your mouth, opening a package of strange, purple pills. He unpacked one of those strange, tiny pills and moved his left, red hand closer to your face. 

"Open wide, darling.", he whispered while you just layed there. Even though you did not want to find out, what would happen, if you dared to disobey this creeps orders, you stayed still, not  opening your mouth as you were told to do.  Despite you not knowing, what this pill would do to your already exhausted and tired body, sou  stayed limb. But it still was not hard to notise, that  this metalic man did not like your disobedience, so he repeated himself in a low growl: "Open your mouth, human!". Still there did not come a single sighn of cooperation from your side, what made  the machine quite angry. 

"Why do I have to handle everything by myself?", the being growned dramatically as he moved his other red hand to your mouth, forcefully opening it and looking at you. 

"Stick out your tongue, my dear. The sooner we end this, the better it is for you.", he demanded. Weakened and still shocked from his sudden action, you reluctantly streched out your tongue. He just placed the pill on your dry tongue, letting go of your mouth. YOu closed it in an instand, waiting for what will happen next.

"Swollow!", the man in front of you harshly ordered and you did as you were told. Even though you did not want to obey this cruel beasts harshly barked orders, you did not have another choice. From legends you knew, that monsters weren't  the most gentle out of all creatures. So you definitely did not want to mess with one of them. Aspecially not with a tall, dangerous looking robot, who looked like he could kill you whenever he grew bored, tired or annoyed with your misbehavings. So, you swollowed the strange pill, its taste bitter and making your tongue feel sore.  Whatever this man gave you, it will not be good for you.

After giving you one of this terrible tasting things, he went out of sight once more. The only thing you could hear, was him  grabbing something made of maybe glass or maybe porcelain, walking over to what you assumed to be a sink and filling it with water.  Soon though, he returned back to you but before doing so, he seemed to put something into the glass and you could hear it sprinkling. The next thing he did, was walking back to the cabinet and lacing something, what sounded like a plastic strawl into the glass, before making his way back over to where you were still resting. To your suprise your assumptions were correct and the robot really was holding a glass of water in his right upper arm, where he wore a red glove. This glass also contained a drinking strawl.

"Dronk something. You must be thirsty, my darling.", he cuued, smiling at you once again with this scary smile of his. Again, you submitted much to his liking.  Happy to finally being able to drink, you emptied the whole glass in less than a minute. A cauthing fit was hitting you right after finishing the water inside the glass.  The machine proudly smiled at you, patting your forehead as a reward. 

"See, human, I told you, that everything will be easier if you just obey. I am proud of you, my dear. You really will be good to cooperate with. My master will be hapy to hear, what a good subject I bought for her.", he spoke with a happy tone in his british voice.  You faintly nodded, too tired to say or do anything else. 

"The medications will work soon, my beloved darling. Soon you will sleep and get better.", he wispered to you, patting your head once more before getting up and leaving the room, closing the heavy metalic dors behind him. "Until we meet again, my star.", he cherped as he closed the door, sending you a wink and one last look at his terrifying smile before closing the doors completely, leaving you alone with your dark, depressing thoughts.

****************************************

Hello my dearest readers,

My sincerest apologez for not uploading anything for probably a month or more. 

Even though I had time, i wanted to adjust to my new living situation and get comfortable there. But I wanted to try and mage a progress to this story for this afternoon.

Hopefully  you all liked this chapter. If you have any critiques on terrible grammar or incorrect spelling, please nitefy me so I can try my best on fixing this mistakes. 

Thank you for reading again. If you liked this chapter, feel free to vote and comment. 

Until we meet again,

Iraina